shai1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I was searching for teasers of what's to come in Chehra and came across this forum.  Anyone know where they can be accessed?  Frankly, I think the show is fab but, its driving me up the wall.
1) Why was Garv's sis in law flirting with him?
2)If their was something between Anu an Garv in the past....who's the faceless woman in the mystery room?
3)Whats wrong with the father?
4)Did Garv love the faceless woman? why does Garv's father seem to dislike her... he kept say 'S' angrily?
5)are they really gone take bandini's face...does that mean theyre also going to kill her???   They would have too really.

hope garv falls for her and doesnt take her face but its notlooking great at the minute!  Family are psycho's!

any answers??? anyone? 😕

Reposting thios cos didn't show the first time round?? Unless im doing somethign wrong?
Edited by shai1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PEARL99 thumbnail
Just relax,its thrill.
In my view,Faceless lady is/was married to Garv. In an accident,she lost her face and her identity too.
This mansion and all the business belonged to her. She pressurized the whole family to do this.
I think, Garv's father doesn't like this. Leela will help Bandini
to search the truth.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think this mansion is belong to that girl .....it has never shown that.so far and dhanvant rai family is very reach..........
i feel that faceless girl is garv's first wife whom he dearly love and lost her face or disfragmented her face in some accident that took place two years back

but some how to graft her skin it s not possible to use her own skin that' s why they ned somebody whos DNA match to hers
and that's why they searched and found bandini's all madical report in begining............

and now they want to use bandini's skin to give that girl face...........and i think in that process they might need to kill or harm bandini in some way

that's what i feel
shai1 thumbnail
Well yeah could be any of those things but then...why the need to bring Bandini into the house to do all that?  Why does they want her to find out about the wife...Why not just do the operation take her face and be done with it??  they would have to kill her anyway how would she survive with skin. yuk
shai1 thumbnail
Also Garv seenms to love the faceless woman...it doesn't seem to me he's being formced into anything.  Plus the rest of the family seem to have no qualms about using Bandini. hmmm