Recap till the 12th given onstar plus.

umamanikam thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
How come the recap of the story till 12th is given on star plus ??

Episode 61 Tel-  12 June
Bandini is shocked to see the hawan. She cant see Sunainas face here. Bandin confronts Garv but he dosent tell her anything, where as nirmal takes her to secreat room and shows her Sunainas portrait and reveals the fact that she died two years back. What will Bandini do after this big revelation? What do Dhanvantrais want from Bandini?

Episode 59 Tel-  10 June
Bandini comes to know that the pendent Garv had given her actually belongs to Garvs dadi and its supposed to be given to the choti bahu of the family. Bandini is attacked by some spirit in the corridor who tries to snatch her pendent. Whose spirit is that? Why does she want the Bandinis pendent? Is this also the part of Dhanvantrais plan against Bandini?

Episode 58 Tel-  9June
Bandini asks everyone about the lady in the picture they tell her that its Garv cousin Maalu but later Bandini comes to know that Maalu had died before the picture was clicked. This is also a part of Nirmalas plan. Will Bandini find out about the lady who is in the picture? Where do Dhanvantrais want to lead Bandini? When will they reveal the real mystery to her?

Episode 57 Tel-8 June
Nirmala tells Bandini that they have hired a priest to look after the temple so that she doesnt have to go everyday in the kali temple. Priest tells Bandini that something had been wrong in kali temple before and has to do some puja and all, Bandini gets into the thought. Bandini gets one old half burnt picture of unknown lady and Garv of two years back. What was priest talking about kali tample? Who is the lady in picture whose face can not be recognized?

Episode 56 Tel- 3 June
Bandini comes to know about Rajni missing from the night that she ha calls her to meet in kali temple. Later she also comes to know that Rajni is badly injured and admitted in I.C.U. of Bombay hospital. She decides to go and meet her in hospital but get caught by Anu and Karan while going out with out informing anyone. Will Bandini be able to meet Rajni? Will Karan allow her to go and meet Rajni?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehmat gill thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thankssssssssssssssssssssssss
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a million @umamanikum, but does it mean chehra will be wrapped up on 12th june 😭 oh no its so sad 😭 chehra is a nice series 😳

umamanikam thumbnail

Originally posted by: urooj101

thanks a million @umamanikum, but does it mean chehra will be wrapped up on 12th june 😭 oh no its so sad 😭 chehra is a nice series 😳

I hope not and also hope that those who have been giving the video downloads will continue to do so ,because I am in the Uk and here it is way behind ,and in another few days i will be coming down to India and was hoping to watch there .Hope it is not discontinued ...i love the serial .
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: umamanikam

I hope not and also hope that those who have been giving the video downloads will continue to do so ,because I am in the Uk and here it is way behind ,and in another few days i will be coming down to India and was hoping to watch there .Hope it is not discontinued ...i love the serial .

@umamanikum, i hope they show bandini walking on her  foot 😳 😃 and Karan being caught and sent to jail or either killed by Garv or police 😉 😆 😃
ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you... is Chehra finishing???
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the updates..the story is sure moving at a crisply...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Chehra timings have been changed. The show now airs Mon-Fri at 5.30 pm IST. I doubt show is ending as Garv's 1st wife is alive & the promo of Chehra said the Dhanvantraiswant Bandini's face but why is the main question. What happened two years ago? Why they want Bandini's identity?