Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Last Part of Thursday's update :

Sundari advices Arun that relations are only in this birth & nobody is sure if they'll have another birth & even if next birth is true , they may not get the same relations .. And requests Arun to go along with his parents to see Gaya ... Arun says his hatred over Gaya will not end in this birth ... Sundari gives an sarcastic smile hearing Arun 😡😡😡 .. Father too says Gaya is their veetu ponnu & she will be longing to see them & may even die if she couldn't see them all ... Arun says whatever it is he'll not visit Gaya .. Father scolds him for being stone hearted & tells his wife to leave ... Sundari stops them & says Arun that she knows how much he loves his sister & it'll not be fair on him if he doesn't visit Gaya as she is in critical state ... Sundari also says fight btwn bro & sis is quite normal & not to show his anger now ... Arun agrees & Father says Sundari too to join them .. Sundari refuses as she wants to do archana on Gaya's name & sends them ...

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤗 Thanks hun for the last part .. save me from watching the video daa ..

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiya242

this sundari is just a messed up person. her father died becasue of a heart attack, that in some way was casued by gaya, but this sundari purposely killed the poor child a far greater sin then gaya's.  I just hope sundari gets what she deserves and suffers, and when gaya is the only one there to help her, i hope atleast then she will figure out what crap she has been doing.

hiya, the one that annoys me the most in serials are this kind of abortion or to remove the garbapai  i hate watching scenes like that and on top of it, doing the updates for that 😡

If sundari is like that, this saravanan  the man who is suppose to stand beside her and have full trust on her  his just grrrr 😡
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates , netra and maha

oh god.... to much torture to watch this serials nowadays.....
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the update. so far the only sister i like is vaijaynthi, cause she is smart and brave and seems like she has the personality to be the one solving all her siblings problems. Can't wait to see when sakthi and that big glasses guy see each other again. I liked their first scene together, hoping for more.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

grrr i really don't feel sorry for this Sundari .. she is sooooooo evil 😡

This actress is always evil in most of the dramas she is in......any idea who she is??? I hope Devi doesn't go the extend of giving the tablets to Gaya....let's hope Devi has a change of heart....😲 

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Netra and Maha - super updates from super gals...!!👏

If I were Gaya I will never spend another day with a husband like Saravanan. Imagine if Gaya were to do this to him if he were ill....they would have condemn her to hell and divorced her instantly. But in all our tamil serials and movies the woman is forced to go thru all hell  yet must forgive  and accept her husband back no matter how badly he treats her..!! 😡 

For once I hope Gaya has her own standing....and do not slave herself for ppl who are not worth a cent..!!😍