sh83 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have one comment to make about the main protagonists of Saat Phere - Saloni and now her daughter Savri.

I have had it with you chauvinist producers trying to make women look like they are subservient slaves who put up with so much injustice because they are subservient "Savitris"! Get over it..you are giving young women the wrong message!

To the PRODUCER: It's about TIME you kick that ungrateful b**** Tara off the show as she is the one who brought Urvashi to begin with ino the family! You should show Savri standing up for her mother's unjust imprisonment and for her own rights as the heiress to the family's fortune! What the hell are you teaching young women these days? To suck up to dumb tyrants like Tara and not stand up for themselves, their rights and their own mother???? This is what you call INDIAN VALUES? This is DISGUSTING!!!!
Or are you trying to show that being a sacrificing, loving and nurturing wife, daughter like Saloni ends up only in misery..in jail??? Are you teaching women to be b****** instead as women as nice as Saloni get trampled over by the unjust people of the world????

You are sending some REAL screwed up messages to the women! Is this plot being written by a man or a woman?

Edited by sh83 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamaindia thumbnail
Creatives must read such healthy criticisms in its true sense and implement it in their creations.  Sacrifice  perseverence , endurance are all good but should be for  noble causes.  If life is just for living for others why we are given this life. 
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want the creative of this show to make Saloni stand up for herself.  I don't want her to back down when Tara or Bhabo are rude to her.  I say before this show ends  I want  Saloni to fight back and not just take the abuse at the give to her. 
belvin92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u go girl ..women power.
Ray thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sh83

I have one comment to make about the main protagonists of Saat Phere - Saloni and now her daughter Savri.

To the PRODUCER: It's about TIME you kick that ungrateful b**** Tara off the show as she is the one who brought Urvashi to begin with ino the family! You should show Savri standing up for her mother's unjust imprisonment and for her own rights as the heiress to the family's fortune! What the hell are you teaching young women these days? To suck up to dumb tyrants like Tara and not stand up for themselves, their rights and their own mother???? This is what you call INDIAN VALUES? This is DISGUSTING!!!!
Or are you trying to show that being a sacrificing, loving and nurturing wife, daughter like Saloni ends up only in misery..in jail??? Are you teaching women to be b****** instead as women as nice as Saloni get trampled over by the unjust people of the world????

You are sending some REAL screwed up messages to the women! Is this plot being written by a man or a woman?

First of all Savri was only a little girl when that happened and the cant show her different from Saloni because no one knows that Savri is Saloni's daughter, so the writers have to show her just like Saloni.  This is for the characters inside the drama like for example when tara had a fight with brijesh as to why she hates Savri, she said it was because everything that savri does reminds her of Saloni.  But over all I do agree with you they should show the women in this show as independent because this show was about a dark girl making her mark but it just turned out to be a dark girl living the same repressed life like every other girl. 
princess_sangha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you. I am sure it wouldn't make any difference if the creative team is a male or female because they don't care what message comes out of it.  All they care about is "TrP's" and "TrP's" that's all. And people love watching shows where a middle class girl comes to the rich family and how she sufferes by being utterly nice to beasts and b****** and eventually the nice middle class girl ends up in jail or on a death bed.