Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

2.3k

Users

14

Frequent Posters

sangitadas thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 years ago
#11
Really God help Parvati if she has to go through all this stuff again and again. Don't know why Ekta ahs to keep on playing with her emotions continuously and making life difficult for her? 😕
harleen grewal thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#12

i hope they get married!
LUVSYNYL4AEETIJS thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: LUYMFGMGFLJBURPY

it would be fab if Suyesh and Parvati got married, Om walks in just after Suyesh has applied vermillion and I hope if Om is back he is fake, I mean come on guys we saw Om's dead body his face he was cremated so if he comes back after cremation God help Parvati lol

lol....that would be awesum if he walked in right after they get married😃

NPVPPP4PUA5B3G3E thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#14
parvati and suyesh is jodi no 1. They will be brilliant
2WR3AT37J2BHEBED thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#15

I DO NOT THINK PARVATI AND SYVESH WILL GET MARRIED. OM IS GOING TO COME BACK SOON. HIS MOTHER NEVER BELIEVED THAT HE IS DEAD. THANKS FOR SHARING THE THOUGHTS.

***Note: Please do not use caps***

Edited by shahidlover24 - 20 years ago
W5FL7XGBLQZTIBFN thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#16
hmmm yeah if they get married then it will be a problem later on when OM comes back.. or fake Om 😕
sangitadas thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 years ago
#17
Ok, guys, sorry. I barged into your Forum yesterday. I am new to this Forum although I have been watching KGGK for quite some time now. I like the enthusiasm of all members in this Forum.
Surely, this Forum rocks. 😃

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".