Hey, Dost'z๐ how you all doing..? me nm sad๐...didn't watch yesterday epi. internet prob ๐ญ i heard was cute...never mind wil watch today..hehe..I have already opened a topic like this before it was on 08..my birthday... wen was it?..may 21st...In 08 on my b-day I had chance to see Prem and Heer dance on Bol Na Halke..and the mask scene...who shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute..loved wen Prem pulls Heer๐(loved when Preet said: Prem bhaiya have to dance with Heer..๐๐) This year..creatives lost their mind..so i had to see Prem and Heer saddy moments..but was ok..on b-day ..Heer cooked Prem's fav dish Behndi(my fav too), and cute Prem run away with behndi...you knoe..that's was on india's day..but on my wrld..it was yesterday scene..Prem and Heer dancing in Rain..woohh..but didn't watch it.๐ญ.so basically wat was the scene on ur b-day did u liked..share ur thoughts...last I didn't get to hear some of you but hoping ๐๐ณ..if ur b-day didn't came up yet..tell some good scene u r willing to watch...should be romantic๐ณ...you noe..creatives are theifs shoo give them an IDEA>.!๐ฒ๐ฒ
thanks..btw thanks for bearing me..Luv u all๐ค
NOTE:
I don't wat to say but all I can say thank you everyone of you for those lovely wishes on b-day...Thank u shoo much Lian, Shareen, Jui, and Poonam for that lovely creations and topics...thank u isn't enough..!๐ค๐ค๐ค
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 17 years ago