chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nice to see both of them perform on national TV again.....it's been too long since we last saw them together.......I wished they'd picked a different song to sing though.......The one that they did pick hardly did their talent justice....oh well, it was still great to see them again!

Oh and the kids pretending to be the judges was pretty funny.....They had the judges personas down pat lol......These kids could actually learn a thing or two about singing from the likes of Anu and Ash....They were just in a totally different league to the rest of the competitors last year......Hope to see them again in the future!

EDIT: Something else I noticed was that they held hands as they left the stage.....that was so cute! lol
Edited by chronic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi_qt26

Nice to see who ?😕

Oh I prolly should've explained.....It was nice to see Anwesha and Aishwarya on this show in the latest elimination epi....They were the runner up and winner (respectively) of last year's SVOI: Chhote Ustaad show....
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chronic

Oh I prolly should've explained.....It was nice to see Anwesha and Aishwarya on this show in the latest elimination epi....They were the runner up and winner (respectively) of last year's SVOI: Chhote Ustaad show....

Ohh yeaahh.. It was nice to see them 😆