Glorified Servant and Servant's Daughter

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Glorified Servant and Servant's Daughter - Lead to the Distruction of a beautiful Serial that kept us hooked until the lead role of Nahar was killed and Saloni made a buddi with her BUN

Makers of Saat Phere - Plaese read this so that you dont make this mistake again if you direct a new series

Bhaboo (Glorified Servant) and Servant's Daughter (Tara) distroyed this series by being mean. These days children dont even respect there elders so much. So how can a servant be respected so much!

It is one thing if the servant is a nice one and a supportive one, what u portray is that the servant is the head of the house and dictates!! Adding to that she handles sambhandhi's and none in the family say anything?

Saat Phere was consistantly very good to watch for 3.5 years. With the killing of Nahar 50% interest was gone. One hope existed that Swamiji was actually Nahar, but that did not happen. Later, Saloni's beauty was distroyed. We could not stand her in her oldy get up.

Still we watched, but after she was gone, that's it, this is the worst serial.

In case u plan on making a new serial in the future, follow what u did for 3.5 years and avoid this blunder that you did for the last six months!!

Well wisher!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ray thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think your over reacting (Im not trying to offend you) but bhabo was a good character from the beginning but when Saloni lied to her she just became angry.  Tara on the other hand, is the 'follow the leader' type of person, whoever begins to lead the scene thats who she starts portraying and if shes not doing that she sees the small problems she has and blames it on the next person she sees.  Her character isnt evil shes just like a chamilion she becomes her surroundings.  And I think Saloni looks really good.  And she is supposed to look old since so much time has passed by the writers have to show some kind of change in her otherwise her character would get boring.  I dont know Im just asserting my own opinion
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smalladi

Glorified Servant and Servant's Daughter - Lead to the Distruction of a beautiful Serial that kept us hooked until the lead role of Nahar was killed and Saloni made a buddi with her BUN

Makers of Saat Phere - Plaese read this so that you dont make this mistake again if you direct a new series

Bhaboo (Glorified Servant) and Servant's Daughter (Tara) distroyed this series by being mean. These days children dont even respect there elders so much. So how can a servant be respected so much!

It is one thing if the servant is a nice one and a supportive one, what u portray is that the servant is the head of the house and dictates!! Adding to that she handles sambhandhi's and none in the family say anything?

Saat Phere was consistantly very good to watch for 3.5 years. With the killing of Nahar 50% interest was gone. One hope existed that Swamiji was actually Nahar, but that did not happen. Later, Saloni's beauty was distroyed. We could not stand her in her oldy get up.

In case u plan on making a new serial in the future, follow what u did for 3.5 years and avoid this blunder that you did for the last six months!!

Well wisher!!

Agree with u one hundred percent for echoing views of many who r bugged with the way this lovely serial was destroyed ! Kudos to u .
Reatta23 thumbnail
Hi, I have a question. Could you please explain what you said about Bhabho being a servant and Tara being a servant's daughter? I didnt understand that part, is there something i'm missing? Is tara bhabo's daughter?
ffern022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reatta23

Hi, I have a question. Could you please explain what you said about Bhabho being a servant and Tara being a servant's daughter? I didnt understand that part, is there something i'm missing? Is tara bhabo's daughter?

Bhabo was originally Biraish. Nahar, and Adti's Nanny (and Nahar's wet Nurse) who helped raise them after their mother died. Because they saw her as their mother they have always treated her like the matriarch of the family, but she has no blood relation with anyone in the house. As for Tara, we found out a while back that the reason her older sister, Urvashi, really hated her and was trying to snatch everything from her was because Tara was the daughter of the families servent but despite that recieved more affection and love and (Urvashi feels) a better lot in life then she did. So that is what the author means by glorfied servants.
Reatta23 thumbnail
Oh thankyou! I never knew Urvashi and Tara were not sisters in real! And now this seems even stupider! If they can accept Bhabo and Tara, why not Sawri?!?! Truthfully, this show has just been killed! I'm actually so glad its ending now!
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smalladi

Well wisher!!

Agree with you lol.
judyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: xx Natasha xx

Agree with you lol.
[/QUOTE

You are quite right and that's why the serial is being cancelled.  The producer simply lost respect for the viewers -  After 3 years of Saloni and Nahar - they simply started a new story and expected the viewers to continue watching the new/old adventures of Sawri and Shweta.  Remove Nahar as the hero and introduce the new hero - Ali Merchant.  What a slap in the face for the viewers who watched the show and kept it on the screen for 3 years.
For the last 4 months the show was written simply to introduce the new generation... In February they had the 1st leap to introduce the new generation - in fact to give a history to Sawaari so the audience will fall in love with the new heroine... there was no need to give viewer satisfaction to the mystery of Amrit/Nahar - it was unnecessary for the new generation. Viewers waited for months for the reunion of Nahar, Saloni and their daughter.  That never materialize.  Viewers waited months for Jiji to get her just desert but what happen - Saloni got jail -  Jiji got redemption - a woman who killed two members of the singh family and tortured a mother for 12 years with the knowledge of her daughter's whereabouts.  Is now worshipped by her son and the pious woman is remembered with scorn.  2nd leap we are now to watch the old adventures with newers faces... the new Saloni, new Subdra, the new Neel, the new Kaveri, the new Nahar etc....  

The producers also having experience fame and fortune with their #1 show Balki Valdu - simply decided SP didn't deserve their time and effort to  produce some originality.  So they decided to introduce the famous Dadisa (Bhaboo) from Baliki Valdu  into SP.  That's why Bhabhoo is now the central character in SP now.. she has won a number of awards for the character in BK.  

For me I enjoyed watching SP up to December.. I continued watching SP hoping Amrit was Nahar - I could not believe the producers would have wiped the character out of the show and simply start over a new show...  I was very happy when I heard they cancelled the show - for me it was justice for the viewers the producers took for granted...  Sphere Origin should be happy they can focus all their attention on their hit show..I am one viewer who will not watch any show they produce .....

sweetpeaches05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reatta23

Oh thankyou! I never knew Urvashi and Tara were not sisters in real! And now this seems even stupider! If they can accept Bhabo and Tara, why not Sawri?!?! Truthfully, this show has just been killed! I'm actually so glad its ending now!

I agree w/ you 100%!
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They should have ended this show,six months back with reunion of Saloni,Nahar and Sawri.I dont think creatives read this discussion forum because this is what everybody needed.