LOl Love Amrit Shravan Jodi (old scenes)

kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Man the scene where Shravan tries to go to Bebo's house to ask permission to take her out. And then afterwards his and Amrit's convo.... =) =) =) tooooo good. Shravan's cute face of fluster and worry and Amrit's "anger."  (April 15th)

I just love them yaar!

Even when Shravan is looking at Bebo's laugh after the Omi Nayantara incident. And Amrit leans in and says, ye kya ho raha he, and he says, kuch nai yaar. Hai mein mar jawa Amrit pe. lol. (that's the only punjabi phrase i've picked up).

And at the beginning, it's hard to distinguish who you like better. You know when Bebo first get's introduced to shravan? he looks soooo good. Of course, before that Amrit looked even better. and the coin scene between amrit and bebo was soo good. he was soo good.

where did they find these lovely guys? hope their friendship stays strong throughout all. but obviously then we wouldn't have the love triangle opportunity now would we?

i do like that we can actually love shravan's character right now. in pardes, it was obvious from the beginning that we wouldn't like the bad guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You Know i'm Actually confused on who i want to see Bebo with Both Amrit and Shravan are absaloutly adorable i love them both ..

but we all know Amrit and Bebo will be together ...

I just hope theres someone really nice for Shravan he is a really sweet and funny guy ...

i loved the scene in the train, where bebo goes missing and this lady on the train starts describing her .. lambe lambe bal, gora rang and all ... and the dreamy look in his face hearing all that, and when he says "aur .." he is so cute

i don't want to see him upset, but then again i don't want to see Amrit upset either ...

where did this director find these guys it's really hard to choose one, both are as good as eachother, i'm finding it really hard to dislike either of them ...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i really like them both as well especially on sbs when they had to propose to bebo with different tasks on the 27th april it was so funny