Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Laksh.

What the heck Ranjani did?  Spoils her brother's life?  I was expecting Saradha to say, no he is not your brother.  Cheh....... did not work I suppose. ๐Ÿ˜†
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks Laksh.

What the heck Ranjani did?  Spoils her brother's life?  I was expecting Saradha to say, no he is not your brother.  Cheh....... did not work I suppose. ๐Ÿ˜†

I really don't understand why Ranjani stooped her wedding ... The stage is so big , they can set up another two manai's & could have made Ranjani & Gopi get married along with Aish - Karthik ... If they are bothered abt thaali .. An turmeric piece tied in a yellow thread will do naa ....

Ranjani is surely going to regret later for making Karthik tie the knot ... How did Aish escape from selva ??

Heroines were shown as intelligent , strong , perfect decision makers earlier , but Now a days female leads do all sort of mistakes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† .... Meena too did some blunder in kalyanam ...

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

maha ur such a darling daa
pat is right we both realy really do appreciate this so much daa thanks thanks thanks thanks hun ๐Ÿค—

No probs hun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...
Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks Laksh.

I saw this episode last evening and I felt like kicking Ranjini. Who does she think she is to decide what is right for Karthik? ๐Ÿ˜ก She blackmails Kartik and commands him to marry Aish if he still respects her decision. Cheh! if I were Karthik I would still hold on to my principle and refuse to agree for the marriageโ€ฆsister or no sister. Karthik's parents are not showing any authority but she when she knows very well that she has no blood relations with themโ€ฆ..idhu ellam is due to giving too much of face to Ranjini. ๐Ÿ˜ก

That stupid Aish โ€ฆhow did she escape from Selva and end up in the mandapam? Did she kill him by accident? I got so irritated watching her looking at Karthik without removing her eyes off him..!! Ask her to go for a DNA and find out who the fathered her baby instead of just following her heart.๐Ÿ˜ก