Poll
Who is your choice of most handsome rakshasa?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will refrain from voting. I will be objective😆
Oh, if I couldn't find out who my Dhanya was, you aren't going to find out who Mr Yaksh is 😆😆😆
I agree w/ you on Indrajit & Atikaya. I thought that Akshay Kumar were good as well. Ahiravan wasn't too bad either. Actually, Shurpanakha came out as quite a likeable character, once one filters out her bitch like behavior towards Sita. I wonder who in reality was the bitchier of the 2 - Shurpanakha or Karkati?
Originally posted by: Chandraketu
Oh, if I couldn't find out who my Dhanya was, you aren't going to find out who Mr Yaksh is 😆😆😆
I agree w/ you on Indrajit & Atikaya. I thought that Akshay Kumar were good as well. Ahiravan wasn't too bad either. Actually, Shurpanakha came out as quite a likeable character, once one filters out her bitch like behavior towards Sita. I wonder who in reality was the bitchier of the 2 - Shurpanakha or Karkati?
Oh, that way? Sorry, I thought you wanted the actor's name.
Well, Kush called him 'Yaksha-deva' or something. I'd have named him something like Mayaksh (a conjoined Maya-yaksh)
While all the rakshashas that K-L enountered had names, all the rakshashas that Hanuman encountered during the Ahi-Mahi saga didn't. There were some 8 nameless Rakshashas, if not more, that he encountered during those serials. I'm particularly interested in the names of baldirocks, female skelator and Angad's nemesis. Oh, and the cave monster too