Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: swash2

ditto. you have way too much patience atina. but kalakkal updt. even if the bandham team forgets some scene or dialog, they can refer to ur updts.

awe...Thanks mala.....and asih.

GB Thambi did you hear what swash just now told....??? Mala in fact I was working on my picture gallery here.....compiling all the pictures according to the serial weeks......so that even after some time....we just go to archive section and click ontot he pictures....and we will get reminded of the whole story.......I managed to finish upto jan 2007......planning to finish till date soon.....
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail

Originally posted by: swash2

how come nithi is so dressed up after waking up after the treatment? and what sort of treatment is this? sakthi gives some medicine to change her and allopathy can change her back or nullify that effect? what utter crap. and nithi when she regains conscious, is shown to be complete with full make-up, with even her sindhoor on top of her vagidu!!!!!!!!

and thamira was sporting full face powder too that she looked so unnatural. thsi one is not suited for this role. she shd stick with Metti oli type roles.

rindhiya and afsar are very good and so is nalini. all the others are just abt ok.

As I was doing updates today...the same point ...I was thinking.....I mean about the dress....and neatly done hair style....and  facial make up.....but other good points from todays episode made me shut my mouth...

I agree with you about Afsar and Rindya........but I think this gayatri also can act so natuarally...

Devi pRIYA......is ok when she does adventures...but not in emotional scenes.....and showing bayantha expression......shocked expressions.....when she does these stuffs it looks very fake......

Another character is tHAMIRA.... I have already written the old actress Kanya can be in the group as Rindya and Afsar...she acts excellent......But the present Thamira by Shanti Williams........Not at all good....and can not be comapred with Kanya's acting at all....

However......Bandham as a whole team......has been doing a very good job and the same thing we can expect for the new serial "URAVUGAL"
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx atina for the lovely updates.....that gayathri i have seen her in many serials and she can act well.
atina thumbnail
hey...uSHA.....welcome back buddy....where were you all these days...??

Yes...I agree with you she can reqally act....She acts in Kalasam too....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful updates and pictures atina
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
atina and janu .. thank you so much for your prayers, kind words and encouragement..
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks atina for the superb updates! as always, it comes complete with pictures and i love it!!!

GB sir, thanks for the clarification on the need for jeeva to wear the chudithar for that particular scene.

nithyamkv sorry to hear about your situation, my prayers are with you!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks for the updates and pics Atina.

This Jeeva's explanation for having the thali around her neck is the best joke i have heard in this serial.  Can a psychopath killer be treated and forgiven?  I dont think there is a cure for these psychopath killers and Jeeva who had been projected to be more logical has fallen into the same emotional pit as the other serial women characters.  Where is Vikruthi, may be she can drill some logic into Jeeva...