Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

808

Users

6

Frequent Posters

AZ3PJDMNAX435IXN thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: QBWZXUFDT5ON25FJ

when does sheena sleep...she sleeps for 10 hrs😆(i think)-7:30/8:00 am ist to 6:00 pm ist😉

when do i sleep......yesterday i slept from 8:00 pm to 1:30 pm ist😛....today pata nahin😆

sista, for a 14 year old, this much sleep is too less

i'ts ok with me coz i am in the 12th and have to study

Sorry made silly mistake!! Stupid mistake

I sleep from 8:00am to 1:30pm. Then I have lunch break from 1:30pm to 2:00pm then I sleep again from 2:00pm to 3:00pm = 6 and 1\2 hours.

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: WVAQ2B4LJ3EBTPEN

Now-a-days I not surprised to see u both (Buffie & Sheena)online at 5:30am!! Now me seriously wanna ask u and I need a serious answer! When do u sleep? 😕 😕
For ex. I sleep from 8:00 am to 9:30am and then from 2:00pm to 3::00pm. I want exact timings!!

Dude--

you need to realize that it is 12:45 GMT!!😆😆😆I am 5 and 1/2 hours behind IST!!😛

I sleep at 2-3 am and get up at like 9-10 am OR if I wanna sleep in then 11😛

BUT thats just coz its christmas break!!!😛 😛😛

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: GENZVFA7AXLEJPQE

LOL.....yup..everyone gets the time wrong coz we all live in different parts of the world😆

so when is your christmas break getting over,,,,i've got school from tomorrow..in fact my pre pre boards starts from tomorrow

Dudddeee--10 hours--NEVVEERRRR---in my dreams!!😭

I'm on break till the 9th..

aaawwwww JJKN wedding =in the middle of Buffie's boards

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: 7ZLO2D6ZDMWMVFDY

but it aint that bad either 😛...coz on tuesday i have got english and on wednesday computer science both which are easy😛😛😛

Good for ya!!You truly are soo smart!!what do you wanna be??

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".