Poll
What is a more appropriate name for the serial?
Given all the wisecracks about what the serial should be called, I decided to make it a poll.😆😆😆 Select your choice, or write in another after selecting other. I'm curious about what you think - what should the serial be called, given where it seems headed?🤢
I included some suggestions that I've read in this forum,👏👏👏 and some of my own. Sorry if I missed anything that anyone suggested, but if that's the case, just select Other and write in what you would have called it, since I won't be able to edit the poll.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey
Got one more Perfect Title
DHUNDHTE REH JAOGE
MISSING MISSING
Since start something is missing in the show
like sometimes mothers, POTLI in Vanvas
Jwellery of Sitaji in Vanvas,,..
Sons of KK uncle
recent aarti scene Laxman was missing
Urmila when laxman feeding kids
and NOW EVEN RAJA RAM is missing
😭
Good one!!!👏👏👏
Or make that 'Kya kho geya - aur kaha' (Identify what's lost - and where)
Addition to your above list:
Mata Sumitra & Kaikeyi (when Kaushalya treats Rama & all sons & grandsons - brilliant way to try make him forget Sita & his kids)
Mandavi - when Sita's exile is revealed
Lavanasura
Oh, and I'm not even considering such luminaries as Vikat and Karkati🤣
Originally posted by: chatterbox
i voted vidhi ka vidhaan
hehe since it comes so often vidhi ka vidhaan that we r seeing al crap ramayanvidhi ka vidhaan ki we r seeing ramayan without ramvidhi ka vidhaan luv kush r shown as superboysvidhi ka vidhaan funny rakshas r there cartoon in facthence vidhi ka vidhaan suits ithahaa