Sometimes I don't understand what is being said

Ofelia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Is it just me or is anybody else having this problem. Don't get me wrong I really like this drama but I just wish it came with english subtitles. For instance what does satyanass mean.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

yea same hereπŸ˜†
some words are hard to understand, especially the bihari one's. Though Satyanass means: oh god, in a bad way
actually I don't know the exact meaning. But it's said when the person is not pleased, like when Dai said it she was mad.

But here in Canada and US we get all Zee shows in Subtitles, and to add the subtitles they delay the episode by 2 weeks. So we are two weeks behind here. But the subtitles are verryyy helful.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well sathyanaas its equvalent to the hindi satyanash which means like sara kaam bigad gaya in a bad way kind of!!!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

yea same hereπŸ˜†
some words are hard to understand, especially the bihari one's. Though Satyanass means: oh god, in a bad way
actually I don't know the exact meaning. But it's said when the person is not pleased, like when Dai said it she was mad.

But here in Canada and US we get all Zee shows in Subtitles, and to add the subtitles they delay the episode by 2 weeks. So we are two weeks behind here. But the subtitles are verryyy helful.

lolllll!πŸ˜† You know I think everyone feels the same way.πŸ˜› I found it soo hard updating the first time. I didn't even know why they were puring water over Laali...but the main point is to get the gist of the show.

Yea Satyanass can have several meanings. The meaning I know is different. If you say Satyanass to someone the meaning I know would imply "may bad things always happen to you." I don't try and listen to every word in detail...I try to get an overview of the episode...and there are always updates to help.πŸ˜†