Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-
Omg Meera that was AWESOME!!!
Aww poor Meher. I thought he would like her back but he didn't. I love how you described how Meher started falling for her and how she felt after knowing that he didn't like her back in that way. And I love how the lyrics went with it as well =)
Ouch.
That hurt di. But you know if it hurts, I gotto love it! ;) It was FANTASTIC! Just the way you got me hooked to "ohhoh will the confess" to hating Ash all in like a second was fantastic! I loved it, and thank GOD this didn't happen int the show. =]
--shabz
Originally posted by: GBUQHBDQTBK65N75
awww...poor meher! and PREET!!! what did u do....left meher for ash! hmmmf...cant wait for the happier shot..though this was excellent!...hope u writte mre!
Originally posted by: SDMWBNU4J73MMZGS
I shall be back later! *evil laughter* That totally works here!😆 Evil laughter...let's go blame Ash!😆
--B (:Ohmygosh. Ouch. Did you hear my heart breaking? No? Well, it broke. You broke my heart. Preet broke my heart. It was painful. Guys are dumb. Did he not realise she was totally in love with him? He hurt Meher. HE HURT MEHER. Stupid boy. I'm sorry.... think Preet broke your heart...and Meher's! 😔 But yes..boys...stupid!😆😆In case you missed it, I loved this one! (: Thanks so much! 😃Love,Bhav (:P.S. I'm so sorry for the short comment! Don't be sorry at all hun! 😃😳
Originally posted by: munam_13
You need to tell me NOW, how come you get hold of all the songs I love... TELL ME *imagine a butter knife near your throat*...The lyrics were so apt with the meet scene I loved it a lot...but at last..... poor thing , but I just loved the way you potrayed Meher's feeling it was just awesome...
Originally posted by: Anhdara13
Meera, that was really wow. I mean, it was so good! I loved that there wasn't a happy ending, after all the anticipation for one. Meher's feelings were expressed so well.
Loved it completely!
Love,
Radz