hello bachha party- surprise for you all

sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi bachaa party:

how is everyone....why is there no hulchul on the forum?  I have just been gone since two day because, I am ill....chalo chalo....kuch interesting karo....😆

Okay how about we put our thought down about what we want in future, realistic or unrealistic....

So, here is what I want (mohitji/rituji if you visit here, please request this to your producer);

So,
Garv comes from his usual boat ride at night.....
Bandini stares at him like usual with questioning look.....
Garv: Kuch poochna chahti ho?
Bandini thinks for a moment
Bandini: Haan (garv looks at her with those dashing eyes)
Bandini: Garv mein yaahan upne college ke dosto ko boolana chahti hoon, unke saath party karna chahti hoon
Garv is suprised at what he heard..
Garv: Of course Bandini, yeh tumhara hi to ghar hai, tumhe poochne ki zaroorat nahin....
Bandini: okay...

Next Scene,
Bandini starts calling all her friends, one after other.....
Then she calls someone and speaks to the person so friendlyly...Garv is just looking at her with corner of his eye

Bandini: hi sweetheart, kya chal raha he
Garv thinks, its probably one of her girl friends
On the other side, its a guy named Rohit
Rohit: oh sweetheart, its you.........long time haan....tum to gayaab hi ho gayi..
Bandini:  Suno, I am throwing a party at the lake house or tumhe aana hai....
Rohit; of course bindu, anything for you my love...
Bandini: abhi bhi waise hi dikh te ho, handsome, charming lad....ya phir bhondoo ban gaye ho

All this while, Garv is just overhearing their conversation
Rohit: aisa ho sakta hai, to kya hua tumhari shadi ho gayi hai to, abhi bhi chance to mar hi sakta hoon na...
Bandini: Chalo theek hai mein tumhe chance marne ka moka de rahi hoon...aaj sham ko 7:00 baje mere ghar party mein aajannaa....oye, meri gift mat bhoolna, yaad hai na kya....
Rohit; of course....

Bandini finishes her call and starts to go....
Garv: aaj sham ko saat baje haan.....theek hai mein time par aane ki koshish karoonga
Bandini: Don't worry Garv, aap apna kam khatam kar lijiye gaa...no hurry...waise bhi Rohit aa raha hai, to meri to mojh ho jayegi.....

Garv looks at her with a surprise and says Rohit?????????

Bandini: Haan woh mein aapko bata na hi bhool gayi.....hum dono bachpan ke sathi hai...pata hai, agar hamari shadi nahin hui hoti to, mein to Rohit ke saath hi bhaag jati....he is my best friend.......

Garv leaves with a confused expresssion..........

Next scene:

Party starts:  All of Bandini's friends enter one by one.....
Its 6:30 and Garv comes home early tooo............
Bandini: Garv aap itni jaldi aa gaye.....
Garv: Of course, tumne pehli baar apne dosto ko invite kiya hai....mujhe bhi to wahaan hona chahiye na...
Bandini: Thanks Garv (all this while she is looking at the Door)
In comes a dashing young man with bouque of red roses in his hands....

Bandini rushes towards the door, totally forgeting about Garv.....
Bandini goes to the man and says: you are late....pata hai kabse tumhara intezaar kar rahi thi
- All this while Garv looks on
The guy comes to the bandini and gives her a big hug and kiss on her cheek...

Bandini: tum kabhi nahin badlo ge...Rohit.....
Rohit: Of course, sweet heart....
Bandini: Chalo mera gift kahaan hai.....nikalo....
Rohit: takes out a box of chocolate.....
Bandini:(looking at it ) yummy????????  She opens it and starts to eat it.....
But Rohit says ruko Bandini, bhool gayi hum yeh kaise khate the....she goes oh haan.....

Then he feeds her half the chocolate with his own hands and she feeds him the rest with her hands....

Garv just can't believe what he is seeing and is feeling very unsecured and jealous at this point...
Garv goes upto the two of them.....and says to bandini
Garv: Bandini tum apne dost se mujhe milaogi nahin?
Bandini: Sorry Garv....before she finishes the sentence...

Rohit: Hi , I am Rohit Singhania....
Garv: I am Garv, Bandini's h......
Before he can finish....Bandini sees someone at the door and takes Rohit's hand and goes towards the door to welcome the person....Garv is just standing there all by himself.

Its night and everyone starts to leave.....
Rohit: I should leave now too.....
Bandini: tum kahin nahin jaoge....choop chap mere paas beth ke, mujse baatein karoge...
Garv come and Bandini says: Garv 11:00 baj gaye hai...aapko to office jannaa hoga.....aap jaiye, no problem...mein yahaan...Rohit ke saath batein karloongi...

Garv was just shocked to hear that and says
Garv: nahin bandini, aaj mein kahin nahin jaa raha, mein ghar pe hi rahoonga???
Rohit, Bandini and Garv are sitting on the sofa...
Rohit and Bandini go on and on with their talks and Garv is just staring at Bandini like as if asking for attention....😉

Its 3:00 in the morning and Rohit and Bandini are still talking, and Garv just falls asleep on the couch...

Rohit is still there by the time Garv wakes up....he starts to leave and tells Bandini, see you in the afternoon....

Garv asks Bandini: tum kahin bhaar ja rahi ho Bandini....
Bandini: Haan woh Garv, mein aur Rohit, hum dono......film ke liye jaa rahe hain...jaise hum pehle jaya karte the....woh mujhe pick karle ga....  Achaa aap ko to daftar jani ki der ho rahi hogi na, chaliye, mein aapki cheeje aapko de deti hoon....They go to their room....

Garv: Nahin Bandini, mein aaj apni biwi ke saath kuch waaqat bitana chahta hoon....

next scene:
Garv lifts Bandini from the wheel chair......and plays around with her....

Puts her on the bed so, she can't go anywhere....
And gets all lovey dovey with her......

He goes towards her and says: mein kabse tumhare saath kuch paal akele bitana chahta tha....
Bandini gets shy....
he holds her face and says....tumhe kisini kaha hai, tum bahot khoobsurat ho.....
Bandini looks down...and says Garv please, koi aa jaye ga.....

Garv: Aane do.......
he kisses her hands and then her forehead and then her cheeks.....

All of a sudden, Bandini gets up and says, dekho Garv, aap ne mujhe der karadi.....
mujhe Rohit ko milne jana hai..........😆

She transfers herself on to the wheel chair parked nearby and goes from there.....
Garv is outraged and jealous to the point that he gets dressed and goes to where Bandini has gone......

Baki Next episode mein.....if anyone wants to continue, you are more than welcome to.......Do comment on my VM.....I have worked really hard even when I am sick......

luv
chilly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arre yaar neeta tum ney toh bohot bara karnama sar anjaam dey diya 😃 well done 👏 but can u plz give an important role to karan as i will be very thankful of you dear neeta 😳 😃 Edited by urooj101 - 15 years ago
thanks urooj.....I will try...write now have to study....Hello, soye huye log on this forum......please comment....bichari bachi ka dil todo ge kya.....

kya aab tak no comments

abhi sabse kati....me not writing anymore......me write to my friend only.....😭

bye
Edited by sweetchilly1234 - 15 years ago
arabian_love thumbnail
ya dear Neeta 😳 this forum is so dead 😭

Originally posted by: urooj101

ya dear Neeta 😳 this forum is so dead 😭

I know yaar....pata nahin kya kare...pata hai, I am not gonna say who, because i am not allowed  but someone from the cast is visiting the forum sometimes......too bad....for the people who don't participate....

arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchilly1234

I know yaar....pata nahin kya kare...pata hai, I am not gonna say who, because i am not allowed  but someone from the cast is visiting the forum sometimes......too bad....for the people who don't participate....

ya agreed with u dear Neeta 😳 i can't see my drama chehra to go off air 😳 😭 so i am continously praying for its trps to rise but nothing is happening 😲  😭 😭