Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Muy buen, Chen2!!! 👏👏👏 If only they had taken Backpack and consulted Map, they'd have found this a lot easier! Heck, they may even have pulled out 4 oars from Backpack, if not the entire raft itself. Oh, and some crocs, so that their feet didn't get pricked on the way😆😆😆Originally posted by: chen2chic
I truly wonder where Sagars get these stories from.
Its like Dora's adventures for them everytime. This timeits River....... Mountain....... Alkapuri...........😉😛
Row w/ their bow?😲 Even Lakshman didn't do that, from what I remember!Originally posted by: chen2chic
Why did they havea tornado effect in the river? AndI wonder how could row with their bow???😕
The kids are no doubt good, but do such stories add any required value?
Originally posted by: Chandraketu
Muy buen, Chen2!!! 👏👏👏 If only they had taken Backpack and consulted Map, they'd have found this a lot easier! Heck, they may even have pulled out 4 oars from Backpack, if not the entire raft itself. Oh, and some crocs, so that their feet didn't get pricked on the way😆😆😆
Row w/ their bow?😲 Even Lakshman didn't do that, from what I remember!Maybe this Friday, we'll see them singing their version of 'We did it' with Hanuman-ji, Kubera, Mahadev, Parvati and the rest😆😆😆
Originally posted by: Chandraketu
Muy buen, Chen2!!! 👏👏👏 If only they had taken Backpack and consulted Map, they'd have found this a lot easier! Heck, they may even have pulled out 4 oars from Backpack, if not the entire raft itself. Oh, and some crocs, so that their feet didn't get pricked on the way😆😆😆
Row w/ their bow?😲 Even Lakshman didn't do that, from what I remember!Maybe this Friday, we'll see them singing their version of 'We did it' with Hanuman-ji, Kubera, Mahadev, Parvati and the rest😆😆😆
It would be nice!! 😆😆😆
Actually, you know what... I liked Kuberalok, Kubera, golden lotus ets.. Is Kubera North's lokapala?
I live on North.. 😛No, definitely I'll ask Sagars to do more stories...! 😛
Oh, btw, who plays Lord Shiva?