Then I saw that Prafull interacted with us here for a good amount of time. I thought of making Prafull as MOTW. But by the time I could do that, he had stopped posting here. After him, I saw Debina posting here, so I thought of making her as MOTW.😛
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Earlier I was not thinking of making any actor as MOTW because I thought that either they will not visit the forum or they will rarely visit.
Then I saw that Prafull interacted with us here for a good amount of time. I thought of making Prafull as MOTW. But by the time I could do that, he had stopped posting here. After him, I saw Debina posting here, so I thought of making her as MOTW.😛