Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chandraketu
02/31/0510 AD😆
Originally posted by: Mallika113
Chandra, I thought I was the oldest!😊😊😊 You beat me by almost 2 milleniums, hehehe😆😆😆 Give us your real birthdate, buddy! Are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes? You are saying 31st of Feb, and when did Feb have more than 29 days?!!! Come on confess, spill it kiddo!😊😊😊
Mallika
In the year in question, February did have 31 days. It was the narscisictic Roman emperor Augustus who stole 2 days off February for July and August. Since then, I've been left birthdayless and stranded at ~500 years old, when in fact, I'd be >3000 years today if my birthday hadn't been tampered with.
I'd have died long ago, but I used to get into hundreds of places where the conversation would be about me, and the result would be my longevity being increased by 100 years every time. This happened to me ~ 30 times, with the result that I'm still alive. I once heard a rumor that rishi Durvasha had for some bizarre reason cursed me with becoming b'day-less, and so, here I am stuck at ~500.
Incidentally, typo in my previous mail - I was born in BC, not AD.