Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Methinks Chatter should come up with a certified authentic rakshasha seal of approval. We have to filter out the fake rakshashas from the more authentic deluxe edition rakshas.
Incidentally, Chatter, I found this web site on rakshas.
https://www.geocities.com/bhagvatjee/raakshas/names.htm
Read and learn who they all were. I hearby annoint you as the official rakshasologist of rf forums.π Whenever I need names, I'm going to come to you
Originally posted by: Chandraketu
Methinks Chatter should come up with a certified authentic rakshasha seal of approval. We have to filter out the fake rakshashas from the more authentic deluxe edition rakshas.
Incidentally, Chatter, I found this web site on rakshas.
https://www.geocities.com/bhagvatjee/raakshas/names.htm
Read and learn who they all were. I hearby annoint you as the official rakshasologist of rf forums.π Whenever I need names, I'm going to come to you
hmmm..so r RF rakshas fashion police has spokenππ...hehehe..true chatter di .. 'hideous' is an understatement for them!!! what were they even thinking?? π€’
hi camella
Vaishno bhi Jagi
after long time
gud to see u
Agree with u di
Dont know what they are upto
Ramji is the soul of Ramayan
and they are omiting Ramji these days...
Gurmeet is the main TRP more than Ramayan I guess
well for sure
chatter di wld write for demons
and I ll write for Gurmeet ...
Def we all wanted to see Lav-Kush part and
Ramji -Sitaji as parents
but recycling TADKA
with new name ....
even my nephews said
arre Tadka ko to Ramji ne maar diya tha
woh wapas kaise aa gayi ...
Ramji killed Tadka , then how she is back ...
Di actually RRamji killed almost all strong rakshas already
so these all are champu rakshas
weak demons
u can see how they behaved after getting hit by KUSH