PRITHEE thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i think tht the story will turn out to be a usual type of show if laali is sold for any reason ... instead she should be sent to her sasural with dignity  becoz her parents have been portraying to be ideals parents even through their hardships and overthere may be some prob will arise ... where we dnt even knw wht type of persone is her ganeshia....it would have been a waste to show nanku and majri selling their daughter, after plowing lands...and everyday day struggling for food not even thinkinbg about it...what your opinion plz...its has been 2 years since i didnt participate in sending or replying topics...so if theres any mistakes plz .....sorry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think they will sell Laali willingly.

They are trying their best to send Laali to her sausuraal, but what if her in-laws ask for for money or something?

But even if somehow Laali is sold, I think it will be an interesting track as to how she manages to get get out of it. Plus it won't be a usual story as I don't think there has been a show like this before on Indian telly.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

I don't think they will sell Laali willingly.

They are trying their best to send Laali to her sausuraal, but what if her in-laws ask for for money or something?

But even if somehow Laali is sold, I think it will be an interesting track as to how she manages to get get out of it. Plus it won't be a usual story as I don't think there has been a show like this before on Indian telly.

i agree wid u dear!!!thy wudnt sell her willingly n even if she gets sold...as u said how laali will cme off  the whole mess.....
ana2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she isn't sold, she might get stolen too.I hope they don't show too much cruelty on this girl.