Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow I wished I was Apara and he told that to me. Love Akshar. Devious but sweet with the words.
Wow I wished I was Apara and he told that to me. Love Akshar. Devious but sweet with the words.
Originally posted by: toocool4
Right. Akshar knows how to play the good and bad to perfection. I love how he so easily reverts back from good to evil and back again. Vineet is an excellent Actor.👏
Goddddddddddddddddd gals when he told her he loved her and he's helpless I wanted to hug him so much😍
Watching it for the 10th time now. And I just came home not to long ago. Love this scene. So marvelous
Goddddddddddddddddd gals when he told her he loved her and he's helpless I wanted to hug him so much😍