Chehra SECRET REVEALED!

kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
garv only wants to marry bandhini because he used to love a girl that looks like her and he's obsessed with that face. either his old girlfriend had severe burns/injury and needs a face transplant. OR he wants to give that face to someone else. OR he's just really crazy and we haven't seen his crazy side yet. so that guy who's constantly after bandhini is not trying to harm her, but warn her of garv's evilness.

that's the ultimate twist in the story.

why else would the name of the serial be chehra and have the pics of both bandhini and garv in the title promo?

it's sickening. but i'm just going to watch bandhini and garv's chemistry and try to enjoy it. you know what i want to do, watch the old scenes before garv confessed his love for B and see them in that perspective. bc before all we felt was sry for bandhini since it seemed like she was misunderstanding, or that garv was just flirting without meaning...etc

can someone pls pls compile their scenes? if i knew how to, i'd do it myself. also a VM would be nice

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ya i agreee.it,s too sad that gurv will turn evil.he is such a nice person and very cute.
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh thanks kgh2 and soha for giving your views 😃 i am watching chehra because of narendra jha 😛 who becomes garv elder brother Karan 😳 
kgh212121 thumbnail
and obviously marriage is going to be kept quiet so that they are not suspected in the future and they'll be able to handle just the parents.

ugh, THEY"RE BOTH INVOLVED!?
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: kgh212121

and obviously marriage is going to be kept quiet so that they are not suspected in the future and they'll be able to handle just the parents.

ugh, THEY"RE BOTH INVOLVED!?

agree with u @ kgh212121 i think Garv and Karan both are enemies of Bandini 😳 and so karan wife Anu is 😡 mujhe Bandini ke liye chinta ho rahi hai 😳 ðŸ˜­
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kgh212121

garv only wants to marry bandhini because he used to love a girl that looks like her and he's obsessed with that face. either his old girlfriend had severe burns/injury and needs a face transplant. OR he wants to give that face to someone else. OR he's just really crazy and we haven't seen his crazy side yet. so that guy who's constantly after bandhini is not trying to harm her, but warn her of garv's evilness.

that's the ultimate twist in the story.

why else would the name of the serial be chehra and have the pics of both bandhini and garv in the title promo?

it's sickening. but i'm just going to watch bandhini and garv's chemistry and try to enjoy it. you know what i want to do, watch the old scenes before garv confessed his love for B and see them in that perspective. bc before all we felt was sry for bandhini since it seemed like she was misunderstanding, or that garv was just flirting without meaning...etc

can someone pls pls compile their scenes? if i knew how to, i'd do it myself. also a VM would be nice

I had this notion from the v.beginning of the show. But I wonder about the scene in which they showed a hooded female in a wheel chair being led by a hooded man in the rainy night and then that woman is thrown in the lake. Was that woman Bandini? Was that scene a promo? and who was the person playing piano with gloved hands?

arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

I had this notion from the v.beginning of the show. But I wonder about the scene in which they showed a hooded female in a wheel chair being led by a hooded man in the rainy night and then that woman is thrown in the lake. Was that woman Bandini? Was that scene a promo? and who was the person playing piano with gloved hands?

hey dear Kavita 😳 the hooded person may be karan who was taking someone on a wheel chair not Bandini,he was taking a man on a wheel chair and then he throws him in the lake.