seriously really annoying (stupid jokes!) :@- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

1.5k

Users

7

Frequent Posters

Suha_18 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#11
Oh man...you got me...I was fooled...hehe...good one...
svforever thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#12
I was so scared when I saw your comment.....when I scrolled down....I was like....🤣
ranii.sharma thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#13
AHAHHAA I thought so i knew alot of poeple would react to me in the same way i did ahah i thouhgt it would be soo funny LOL I laughed really hard before posting it LMAO

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".