Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kiranraghu
Dear Frnds,
I am so happy today. I have received arrears and my salary has also been increased from this month. This will help me for my higher education. I need your wishes for further achievements.
Originally posted by: kiranraghu
Dear Frnds,
I am so happy today. I have received arrears and my salary has also been increased from this month. This will help me for my higher education. I need your wishes for further achievements.
Originally posted by: kiranraghu
Dear Frnds,
I am so happy today. I have received arrears and my salary has also been increased from this month. This will help me for my higher education. I need your wishes for further achievements.