kis desh needs big promotion now then ever...our prem is back...and heer knowing he's prem...they need to promote the show better...i think triv you should write the letter to tellybuzz with our signature while the rest of us bombard SP....we will fight...we're not giving up soo easily!
You guys wont believe what I have just heard I live in the UK and here most asian households listen to this radio station asian sound radio and on that radio Yeh Rishta is being promoted it said the UK time and the channel star plus. No one cares about KDMHMD.
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
So I actually sent an email to TB and inserted the link to this post and requested that they please take out time to read it and consider it. I hope it works. *keeping my fingers crossed*
ya we shud do somthing bcz star plus is not promoting the show i realy hate star plus for this even in star sansar they dont show the precape of friday they show the i think wenesdays precape
I am 100% sure that after 1 months Bidai and Yeh rista will go down drain and so as SP.Just wait and watch.actually in my residencial place most of them have stopped watching Bidai as they are bugged of with same kind of acting and nothing new.Yeh rista is also not watched as its all based again on marriage and post marriage prob like Kahani ghar ghar ki.They all are saying KGGK was much better in presentation.Most of them now watch Colors.THey like KDMHMD , bandini and MJHT and Shakuntala.
I completely agree wid u Triv......SP is showing a step-motherly attitude.....unless promos are shown how'll people come to know....wats going on in d show.....it seems SP is not interested in drawing audience towards d show......