24th March 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
24th March 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Bebo is walking down the staircase carrying a plate(the prayer plate where you put the lamp and prasad) Kuku says "Bebo always lights the dia and opens the hotel's opening". Bebo is lighting the dia and starts the prayer. After the prayers, Bebo hugs Kuku, then Amro, Saru and her 3brothers. Daiji touches Bebo's feet and asks for ashirwad, but Bebo says "but i am not a small kid anymore". Daiji says "you will always remain for me". Bebo says "everyone in the family loves me alot, but in ur eyes..", Bebo says "I know, you love me alot because you were the first one to see me when I was born". They hug.

Kuku, Amro and Daiji goes away to discuss about their new MD. Kuku doesn't want to make a bad decision. Daiji says "Ashok will be able to understand his responsibilities once he gets the position". Amro says "I trust my Ashok". As Kuku walks towards the stage, he hears some guests saying that "Kuku Narayan's children are all good except for his eldest son who is a alcoholic"

Kuku goes on stage and starts his speech. He tells a story. There was a nice man, he had a family and one day he decided to ask something from God. He asked for someone like God, someone who will fill everyone's life with happiness and whose smile will make the sun rise and who will love us alot. God replied "hey fool, you're asking for a daughter". Kuku says "the man who asked for something is standing before you and the gift is Bebo". Everyone claps. Kuku says "because of Bebo, we're opening another hotel today". Kuku gives Ashok the post of MD. Kuku asks Ashok to come on stage. But Ashok is drunk and cannot walk straight. Ashok loses his balance on the staircase. Everyone goes to help Ashok. One guest comments "if a man can't handle himself, how can he handle the whole business". Ashok says "you are right, I'm not worthy of this post". Daljeet says "nono". Ashok apologises and walks away. Bebo says "ap peh meri kasam". Ashok stops and wipes Bebo's tears.

The party is over, the whole family is still in the hotel. Kuku is saying "whatever the people are saying are true" and that his decision of making Ashok the MD was wrong and blabla. Ashok says "I have never felt I am capable of being a MD". (Ashok is talking like a depressed kid)
Kuku questions what did he lack that he had a son like Ashok. Ashok says "he doesn't have confidence in himself so they cannot trust him anymore". Ashok says he has tried alot but has never been sucessful. Kuku says "by drinking on this day, he has brought shame to me infront of all the guests." Ashok says "drinking isn't my hobby, its my weakness". Kuku says "Daljeet and Omi are younger than you but takes care of their responsibilities well, but you". Bebo asks him to stop. Kuku leaves being vexed. Saru follows after him.

Kuku says "every parents has expections of their kids and when it breaks, he himself breaks as well". Kuku says "the biggest trouble is when the children doesn't understand his parents". Kuku adds "Parents give them good values and tells them to study hard and work hard and be successful". Kuku says "his son has the power but lacks the strength". Kuku says he has done everything but failed. Kuku says "Ashok is the eldest son, he is already married and the faster he understands his responsibilities, the better it will be". Kuku tells Saru "he is my son, and also your husband, please forgive me for whatever I said just now". Saru says whatever Kuku said was true. Amro comes. Saru assures Kuku everything will be okay soon. Kuku says "I can't see defeat in my son's eyes". Kuku breaks into tears. The show ends on Kuku wiping his tears.
NO PRECAP :)

So Saru is Ashok's wife. Bebo is really sweet and short, she looked like a midget beside Kuku. Have a nice day :)
Edited by iheartspink - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the written update looks like there is a strong bond between bro and sis dispite his being a alcoholic

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i wonder how he became an alcoholic he was such a sweet kid
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..So Bebo has grown up now..Hope she helps her bro...
Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
kgh212121 thumbnail
is bebo a young women now?
iheartspink thumbnail
yes she is, i think she is 21 or 18...