Agle Janam..Bitiya.. First Week's Summary!

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo Weekly Summary!!

First Week!

March 16 to March 19

Ep-1 - 16 March 2009, Monday

Somewhere on the border of Bihar and Uttar Pradhesh is a small village called Koyna. In this village lives Lali with her parents and two younger sisters and her brother Munna. For Lali and her family it is a struggle to get food for their everyday survival' but what really sets Lali apart is her never say die spirit' Lali jumps into the river to get a bunch of bananas before it hits the river bed to feed her siblings and Lali also engages them in a game to distract them while Lali's lame father, Nanku, is struggling to earn some money to feed his family. Lali does all this with a happy smile on her face and the dreams of her gauna in her heart' Will Nanku manage to earn some money to feed his family or will they have to sleep hungry? Will Lali be able to feed her younger siblings?

Full Update is Here!
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1145130

Ep-2 - 17 March 2009, Tuesday

Laali very cleverly deceives the women outside the haveli and sends them to the temple, telling them everybody will get food there. She enters the haveli to perform the ritual of nachu nahai. Having performed the ritual Laali is given nek in return, on her way out she is stopped by an elderly woman and she takes most of it back and tells Laali to shoo off. A villager comes running to Laali's house and tells them that Nanku is trying to catch a cobra at the haveli. The entire family is shocked. Nanku knows if he catches the cobra he will get food in return. When Laali can not take it any more she jumps in and throws the snake away and in the process is bitten by the snake. Laali soon looses consciousness and faints. Nanku in desperation of saving Laali sucks the venom out from the bite despite villagers telling him he might die too, doing that. Nanku's efforts and Majri's prayers bring Laali back to consciousness. At home the whole family is enjoying a decent meal in days thanks to Laali's heroic deeds during the day. Later in the night kids are trying to pull Laali's leg by asking what her husband's name is.

Full Update is Here!
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1145651

Ep-3 - 18 March 2009, Wednesday

Munna is hungry as ever and asks Laali to pluck a few chikus for him, Laali is in the process when thakur's sons come there and start to fool around with Laali. When Majri sees all this she comes and takes laali away. At home Majri narrates the incident to Nanku both are concerned about the delays happening in Laali's gauna. Laali meets Shanichari in the village and comes to know that the date for Shanichri's gauna has been fixed. Shanichari takes her to a hillock and asks Laali to scream Ganeshya's name. She explains to her, number times it will echo back will determine how soon Laali can expect her gauna. Laali screams, it echoes even more that what it did for Shanichari. Laali is cheerful returning back from the hillock with Shanichari when Balli notices these young girls. Lali shares the news of Shanichari's gauna with her parents and they get more worried about how they'll do Lali's gauna.

Full Update is Here!
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1146382

Ep-4 - 19 March 2009, Thursday

Nanku and Majri realize the dreams of Laali about having her gauna. Nanku decides to speak to Shanichari's father about how he arranged money for his daughter's gauna. Nanku goes out looking for Shanichari's father the following morning. When he finds him, Nanku is surprised to see him talking to Balli, when he goes closer to find out what Shanichari's father have to do with Balli, he is shocked to see Balli handing over a big sum of money to Shanichari's father. Nanku now knows how Shanichari's father is doing her gauna, he has sold Shanichari to Balli.

Full Update is Here!
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1147123

***Thanks to ZEE TV, for these Summaries***

For the full written Update by me go to the links below each summary

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok these updates from ZEE also clarify the names of the characters which was very hard for me to hear, since I was watching them online. I was referring to Shanhichari as Chanchal😆. I have changed that now though, in all my written updates. 

Hope all of you enjoyed the first week of this serial. I think it was a very nice start. Loved the concept of the show, and how it's set in a viallage.

I think Laali's character is a very unique one. She is very innocent and yet she is mature. She takes care of all the kids so well and is like a mother to them.

So the main plot so far I see is about Laali's Gauna and arranging money for the same. And Laali's friend Shanchari is being sold becuase her father can't afford money for her Gauna. So what will be Laali's fate?

Please do post your comments about the show. Did you like it or not? What do you think might happen next?

Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
thanku so much...ajmbkj has strtd in middeleast..its the sec epsde n after watchg 2dy i have no words 2 describe as 2 wat i have watched...t well etched performances...hanx a ton 4 the wonderful writtn update