STUPID CREATIVES DAMN YOU!!!

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
And today i mean it..............................just go to hell and stop wasting our time!!! Its a daily soap meant for entertainment right? Why do you make us feel all

🤢
🤢
🤢

WHY? JUST WHY? 😡
😡
😡

Just where did we go wrong??? where??? We loved the show, we worshiped it, is that our fault for which you are punishing us?

DAMN YOU!!! 😡

Who told you we want that sick Veera-Nehal romance??? Just who? 🤢

And oh take this

And no ED thread is not enough for this 😭😭😭
Edited by Soaps1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iksha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤢

STUPIDDDDDDD CREATIVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
feel like bashing them up down left right  *arrggghhhhh*😡

-iksha
india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel your pain. i feel the same..
I hate this show more then anything now. I know 'hate is a strong word but they make us say that. they ruined this show big time.
luckyluv thumbnail
Soaps ths so true.We were here waiting from ages to see Prem Heer romancing and wht we got is tht stupid veera-nihal romancing.🤢
And u know this is height of idiocy.Veera goes close to nihal only bcoz nihal says he will think of themselves if they hav a kid.🤢eeeeeeeeew
And now a days every epi starts wid dat uhhhhh veera vitchface.One more epi I will shoot the creatives😡
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 .....*ouch* i fell off my chair......wait.....was that supposed to be a romantic scene🤔😳??.....but i thot it was a comedy pack🤔😳......never mind.....however, i won't bash BT coz i still cudn't find the proper word that can describe their kartoot🤢

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 15 years ago
kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rehana86

🤣 .....*ouch* i fell off my chair......wait.....was that supposed to be a romantic scene🤔😳??.....but i thot it was a comedy pack🤔😳......never mind.....however, i won't bash BT coz i still cudn't find the proper word that can describe their kartoot🤢

luv
rehana

agree wid dat.... we wanted to see somthing nice not somethin funny

Originally posted by: Rehana86

you are absolutly right.
luv
rehana

farahs_6 thumbnail
Seriouslly it is tooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! Veera Nihaal Romance....of allllllllllll the people in the world?😡. We ask for Premeer romance and they give us Nihaal Veera romance????????And when also today the epi started with Veera, i was like OMG!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!! Are the creatives in their senses? Do they even dare to think that they will get the trps by showing Nihal Veera romance?😡 Farah.
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel the same wayyy soaps....🤬🤬🤬

GO TO HELL CREATIVES....DAAFA HOJAO!!

-Anusha- thumbnail
Hi guys after a long time this is my first reply..I deffo guesses that someone will open this topic scodling their romance..I think i am only the one who did not feel inapproprite while watching Veera and Nihaal's romance ..Nihaal's expressions were Nice and Veera's eyes sorry big eyes are dominating her expressioons..

Come on guys..This is family drama , Not only Premeer romance and Meet romance will be shown but also their is another couple in the show ..I dont like Veera but i am happy for Nihaal that may be his dream come true of becoming 3 from 2 in this way..Atleast from now Veera starts loving Nihaal..It reminded me of my FF i am showing this pair in my FF ..they both make a good pair..I know that noone will agree with me..may be u all think me as exception,but i did not find any kind of nonsense and time waste in that scene..their relation ship is starting..Take care guys ..Bye