19th March 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

19th March 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

The shows starts with everyone going into the kids' room to find Bebo. Ashok wakes up and Kuku asks him whether he has seen Bebo. Ashok says "no, I have not". Kuku notices that Daljeet isn't in the room too. Buaji says "the punishment was a bad idea and now Daljeet thinks because of Bebo, he is getting a scolding". Kuku shouts for Daljeet and goes out. Kuku finds Daljeet and Bebo on their bed sleeping. Everyone comes inside their room. Daljeet wakes up and says I took Bebo to my room but everyone woke up, and I got scared so I hid Bebo. He says he wants to sleep with Bebo. Taiji says "earliar you didn't want to give Bebo your room, now what happened?". Daljeet says "daddy said we must share things with the people we love". Daljeet says "I was thinking whether I should love my room or Bebo and I chose Bebo". Daljeet say " But I'll never sleep with her ever because she pees on bed". Everyone laughs.

After 3 years. Amro is looking at the calendar and finds out the date is 12 and its the opening day of their hotel. She decides to feed Bebo and get her ready first and goes to look for her. She meets Kuku on the hallway and he asks her why isn't she ready yet. Kuku says "he was looking to the arrangements of the hotel himself so that people will compliment the decorations of his daughter's hotel." Kuku says "Every since Bebo stepped into our house, our kismat has changed, we had 3 hotels and now we're opening another one." (then they go on about it blablabla)

Ashok comes and says "mummy mummy come and see what Bebo is doing". They're in their temple/prayer room. Bebo is singing a bhajan/prayer . Everyone enters the temple/prayer room and prays too. Kuku says "no one taught her this". Taiji says "Our daughter came in the form of Devi".  After the prayers, Bebo gets up and goes to Taiji. Taiji touches Bebo's feet and Bebo says "Jitey raho". Kuku carries Bebo and asks who taught her all these. Bebo says "nobody". Amro says "she learnt it by herself after listening to it".

Taiji gets a phonecall from the midwife(Lajjo). Lajjo says she is sick and won't be able to survive. Lajjo tells Taiji she lied to her last time and now she will tell the truth. Lajjo wants to meet Taiji.

Amro is choosing dresses for Bebo to wear. Kuku brings a dress for Bebo. Bebo shows Taiji her dress. Buaji says "someone will cast an evil eye on Bebo if she wears this dress". Kuku says "that's why at the party we will call her Guddo instead of Bebo". Buaji doesn't look happy. Taiji tells everyone that she needs to go meet someone first and she'll reach the hotel after meeting her friend. Everyone goes to get ready.

Lajjo is pouring water in a cup, she picks up the cup but she drops it. Taiji arrives. Lajjo tells Taiji the truth. 3 years ago, it was raining, Lajjo was returning home, she was walking in the streets when this van goes past her and splashes mud over her. She starts shouting at them. The van stops and a guy comes out of the van and places a basket inside a rubbish dump. She hears a baby crying and goes to check the basket and finds a baby there. The show ends on Lajjo's face.

Precap : Taiji enters the party and is thinking "how do I hide the fact that I found the baby at a rubbish dump".

Edited by iheartspink - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i wonder if that means that bebos parents might still be alive?
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
story of gal in dumpster like that pooja bhatt movie..

thx for update