Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_
Hi Suniti! Glad you're back!🤗 How'd your trip go?
I was Godisone before, but I changed my username to _LalithaJanaki_😛.
yeah..my name is still riya726....ever since i wuz born 😆
Originally posted by: Mandodari
Chatter and Mallika, u guys r funny. 😆 Prafulla names would have great for the 2 of u.
Suniti, I am still Mandodari. I shd change mine to Mandodi, it's shorter. 😆
Rupali, how about changing urs to Gurmi_ki_Gurmeeta. 🤗😍
Originally posted by: desichica
Oh man Mallika di and Chatter di are so hilarious...they never seize to amaze me with their humor....keep it comin di's!!!!
@ yummy's: I'm glad the topic helps....i just wasn't aware if some1 opened a topic like this or not!!!!Ok so i've got majority of the userid changes....i'll prolly be referring to this thread for a while...but thanx every1 for letting us know here!!!
Originally posted by: Mandodari
Chatter and Mallika, u guys r funny. 😆 Prafulla names would have great for the 2 of u.
Suniti, I am still Mandodari. I shd change mine to Mandodi, it's shorter. 😆
Rupali, how about changing urs to Gurmi_ki_Gurmeeta. 🤗😍