hi to all u guys
hi to all u guys
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 6KYXRVAJ6HMH2QPT
true
true
true
Gurmeet rocked
and made us like real ROCK (STONE)
was so upset after seeing him so helpless
really dint enjoyed his superb Avtar as a villager
though
I wanted to see him dressed up like this
but the end was lik THE END
I want to request Gurmeet
plz dont act so real
we do have life ahead
I m 101% sure
even real Lord going to cry on seeing Gurmeets suffering
as RAJA RAM
and lord will realise now why he added this sad part ...
well di first i thought to console by saying this that at the end of the day it is serial and they are acting but this phase making me tense too...
so can't say anything but that i don't want this to happen i wish we have the power to change such a drastic end
Gurmeet is a born actor ,in RAMAYAN i think he is not acting but he is living each n every scene !!!!😃😛
Kamalnayan RAJA RAM ROCKS !!!!!⭐️
Originally posted by: EF3JJUILP2L3FX6M
ya sam
I wish We cld
but thats the point
they are actors
and they are together
I mean Gurmeet and Debina
and Ram-sita also suffered all this in treta yug
but these actors
are so gud that they are enjoying and left us in pain
they showed us the real sufferings
dont know what we are going to do now
Ramji now till the end not going to be happy like before
Gurmeet is a born actor ,in RAMAYAN i think he is not acting but he is living each n every scene !!!!😃😛
Kamalnayan RAJA RAM ROCKS !!!!!⭐️