Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eirah thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
where the place in  heavy raining with ligthning and storm the going to find another child to replace ??? if it happen this is the first serie i watch that is so predictable...
eirah thumbnail
after reading the written update i take back my word that kid is adopted gosh so predictable but i still going to watch it ...
tes_v1 thumbnail
hmm... dunno... don't want her to be adopted... though dat is wat it looks like....
mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail
maybe this kid not their and his mother is hiding something from his son let see what happened.
fifs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so very weird....i hope that this prediction does not become true then it will be yet another show ware we can predict what will be happening next....lol

and later wen everyone is way too attached and if the girl is not theirs then the real parents will evolve and then fight over daughter..fight over property...or even worse the way kuku rejects bebo once he finds tat she is not his daughter....😡
iheartspink thumbnail
after watching yesterday's show. I am like 75 percent sure that she is adopted.  I mean look at Taiji making weird faces. I DONT WANT BEBO TO BE ADOPTED. It changes the whole concept and there will be a different feeling everytime we watch it.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It would defo get more interesting if she is adopted..though am sure the secret is not gonna be out soo sooon..