Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: alujna-21
till today i don't understand the relations between some of the members of this family as ex who is by chance related to whom etc etc if pls someone can tell i will be GRATEFUL.
Originally posted by: M57JTBV33JC2N6D4
I guess she loved him at one time maybe but as love goes it turned to hatred.
Originally posted by: 1love4ever
Good Question. I always wanted to know the relations of By Chance....I think she might be an orpan taken in by Bua...who is Akshar's mother.....Ummmmmmmmmm very good question on that one character...as for the others here it is...CastChitrapama essays the role of the motherAmar Upadhay plays the role of the fatherAditi, Shyam and Hirak- essay the role of the 3 young childrenJhanvi Chedda essays the role of Amar Upadhay's sisterVineet Raina essays the role of Amar Upadhay's brotherBua is Akshar's mother and Apara and Shekhar's Aunt...
Originally posted by: lovepyar08
She does have issues. She doesn't like Askhar and she doesn't seem to like her husband Rishi. Unknown issues with her. She is bugging me on this show.
Yeah must be a complete MEN issue problem with her😆. I feel bad for her husband