3rd March 2009 - Written Update(COMPLETE(

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

G opens the door of her home and sees Bebo standing there. She asks her what she is doing there. Bebo states that G is leaving her isn't she? G tries to lead her inside the house but Bebo shrugs her off and wants her to promise that she won't leave her first. G hugs her and remembers when Gudiya asked her the same question 8 years back. G and Bebo are both crying. G wipes Bebo tears and makes her come in. She sits her down.

B: Mama had told me everything about you.
G: Kaveri didi did? But how?
B: Mama had left me a Cd in which she had told her that she saw you as her sister. She didn't know that you and papa loved each other. She found out afterwards. That is why....
G stops her in mid-sentence by placing her hand on Bebo mouth. G gets teary. SHe gets up and stand with her hands on the door with her face averted from bebo. She gets flashbacks of the accusations that Kaveri placed on her when she was being nasty. Bebo gets up from the seat and goes to G. G is crying and thinking that bebo only knows part of the story. She doesn't know that after learning the truth, Kaveri didi must have hated her.
B: Everyone was saying that when you were in the house, then everyone was happy. Since you have left, noone is happy. Everyone misses you.
G hearing this cries silently. Bebo continiues to say her piece.
Anjali didi and papa are angry at you for this too. That you left them. Please come back. Then you will see, they will accept it too.
G thinks that due to Kaveri did hatred for her, she can't go back to the house as Kaveri didi will never forgive me if I did so. Bebo asks her whether she will be her mother and whether she will go with her back home. G looks at her and leads her to the chairs where she explains to her that
 everyone's life has taken different directions and that even if I wanted to then S/G cannot unite. That these past 8 years have made unspoken limits in our lives which I can't breach. Even if I wanted to, I cannot be a part of your family happiness. Please let me go, Bebo. PLease.
B refuses to do so and says to G that she won't listen to anyone and stay but what if Mama says. G suddenly stops with shock.
Yes this was mama last wish. that you and papa stay together. She told me on the CD that she wasn't able to unite you and papa. She always sad because of this. Please, mama, don't go. Or else mama will feel very bad.
G on hearing this collapses on the floor.

*******************************break********************************

She cries and repeatedly says that Kaveri didi forgive me even after knowing about them. She is happy. B kneels down and wipes G tears and asks her whether she will stay with her. She embraces B. G gets flashbacks of happy moments spent with Kaveri. G promises her that she will never leave her. They hug again. G thinks in her mind that for her love, she is prepared to even enter the house but how will she ever face S hatred? How will she cofront those eyes that have only hated me for the past 8 years?

The next morning, Shanta shouting for Ayush to quickly get ready or else he will miss the bus. Shubot says to stop her morning screaching. If the children miss the bus then he will drop them off. B and Ayush come out of the room ready when S stands up from where he was sitting and reading the paper and announces that the children won't be going to school as he will make preparation at another school for them. He doesn;t like the school nor the staff. Everyone is shocked by this announcement. B is sad. Shubot corrects S that he doesn't like the staff or more accurately the fact that G teaches there is what you don't like? S retorts that if he wants to send Ayush to that school, then that's up to him but B won't be going. He leaves.

Shanta wonders what has happened to S all of a sudden. Shubot says that he is trying to hide his weakness. He explains to Shanta that S believes that by behaving thus, he will be able to forget G. Shanta doesn't understand and goes to ask for a lift from S to the mandir.

B is upset and is crying. Shubot comforts B and tells her not to worry as he is here. He won't let S ruin everything.

Shubot and Aryan are at a restaurant with the kids (B and Ayush). Aryan is wondering why they called him there. Shubot says he has called for some very important work asks him for some help. He says he will explain everything to him.

Shanta is at the mandir. G comes there. They smile at each other. After completing their pooja, they both walk some distance together. Shanta is asking G to come back home and reunite with S. Everything will become alright. She pleads with her and gives her the oath of her true love that she has for S. S will break if he continues on the road he is on. She has to stop him from breaking completly. G looks up and sees S standing in front of her. Shanta seeing G attention diverted looks at what she is distracted by and sees S.

*************************break******************************

S walks towards them and asks Shanta whether she believes that if he come face to face with G then his hatred will disappear. He tells her it won't. He then turns to G and tells her that they are happy in their world and the children don't need her love. He continues by saying that neither is there any place for her in his world. He announces that there is only one relation between them which is of hatred. That relationship will never break. He tells her to go far away from there that they don't come face-to-face ever again. Shanta and G don't say anything as they continue to listen to S outpouring of hatred towards G. She gets tears in her eyes and leaves without saying a word. After G leaves, S shows his sorrow and leans on the nearby tree.

The children along with Shubot and Aryan are discussing how to unite S/G.
B: In whichever way possible, we have to unite papa with Miss Sharma.
Aryan: But that is impossible. Because neither of them want to even try.
Shubot: S hatred towards G is some things that G said, which she said on purpose with the intention of distancing herself from S and moving him towards Kaveri.
Aryan: I know. If there is one person who can remove this hatred, it is Miss Sharma herself.
Aryan: But mamma won't even let her close to him.
Shubot: meaning that nor does G want to get close to S and nor will S let G close to him. The same question arises again, which is if we want to unite them then how do we do so? I have gone crazy thinking of a solution to this problem.
They all think when suddenly....
Aryan: Don't worry, I have an idea.
Aryan is looking very smug while Shubot looks at him with confusion.

Back at G house, G is sitting in her living room very upset over S words. She remembers everything S said to her. Shanta words as well as the promise she made to B keep playing in her head. G is distraught.
G: I cannot let that house scatter like this. On one hand there is S and the other there is B who I have promised that I will never leave her. If I let B close to me then leave, then she too like Gudiya will become broken and bitter. But what should I do? S can't even bear to face me and B won't let me leave. What difficulty have you put me in, God? What can I do?
She collapses near the arm of the sofa and cries.
Episode ends on G heartbroken face.

Precap: Everyone gathered in the living room. S shouting at Shubot and saying that he doesn't care what G teaches at the school nor does he want to know what Kaveri wants to say to B via that CD. He announces that G will definately not come into their house. B is crying. Shanta and Shubot are both very solemn listening to S decision.

****************************the end********************************

Comments: B has accepted G as her mother. I hope it doesn't take S to get rid of his anger as I don't want to watch 2 more days of S expressing his anger at G and forbidding her to enter the house. bring Gudiya (Anjali) back as it could bring a new dimension to the efforts of everyone. I am hoping of a few days of happy episodes of where we see them happy together and living live.
Please leave your comments for the update and the episode.
I'll see you all tomorrow.
Love Munira 

Edited by sweetangel2028 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

styleislife13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sweetie for the detailed update.......
Complete it wen u can......
Bye.......
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  update
-Perilous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks MunIra!!
Seems nothing special happened today...just she reterived her thought of leaving pune!!
About to watch now!
I dont like the way sangam ending!!...not intresting
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agreee.. why dont they properly fill in the gaps and show it properly wat happened!
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful update..!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear.
I just have one questions, is Sangam really ending this week?
Cause its not seem to me that show will end this week, maybe next week?

Muniza
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot!!!

rite now saagar's priority should be the kids!!!
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanzx so ganga will not leave the house