-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ

The problems with GIRLS

If u TREAT her nicely, she says u are IN LOVE with her;
If u Don't, she says u are PROUD.
If u DRESS Nicely, she says u are trying to LURE him;
If u Don't, she says u are from KAMPUNG.
If u ARGUE with her, she says u are STUBBORN;
If u keep QUIET, she says u have no BRAINS.
If u are SMARTER than her, she'll lose FACE;
If she's Smarter than u, she is GREAT.
If u don't Love her, she tries to POSSESS u;
If u Love her, she will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?)
If u don't make love with her., she says u don't Love me;
If u do!! she says u are CHEAP.
If u tell her your PROBLEM, she says u are TROU BLESOME;
If u don't, she says that u don't TRUST me.
If u SCOLD her, than u are idiot;
If she SCOLDS u, it is because she CARES for u.
If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED;
If she BREAKS his, she is FORCED to do so.
If u SMOKE, u are BAD boy;
If his father SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMENT.
If u do WELL in your exams, she says it's LUCK;
If she does WELL, it's BRAINS.
If u HURT them, u are CRUEL;
If she HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!! & sooo hard to please!!!!!

As I had not posted all the above thing on this forum, the girls will swear that it's not true....... but if It was not posted than they would have said boys are selfish.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Boys are not liar ... Girls ask them lot of question ... so boys says something which is totally irrelavent to their question...  .. and then girl get confused..πŸ˜†

We are Boys ... difficult to change ... still cool...Hi how are u all!!πŸ˜ƒ

just chill

Vinu's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^abhi tak toh thik thi par apki post dekhte kaise react karun..haha..kidding.. πŸ˜†

well....girls r nt always like this!!!esp as u said "when u luv her she tries to leave u"..I disagree..no...she luvs more then😳...but ya thoda insecure feel karti hai gals as they dnt wana loose the guy & idiott guys thinks gals shak kar rahi he😑
kuch batein sach hai like"If u SCOLD her, than u are idiot;
If she SCOLDS u, it is because she CARES for u"
..haha..i thnk it's sometimes true..but guys e idiot..πŸ˜†kya karein ab...πŸ˜›
awesomedisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dream

^abhi tak toh thik thi par apki post dekhte kaise react karun..haha..kidding.. πŸ˜†

well....girls r nt always like this!!!esp as u said "when u luv her she tries to leave u"..I disagree..no...she luvs more then😳...but ya thoda insecure feel karti hai gals as they dnt wana loose the guy & idiott guys thinks gals shak kar rahi he😑

If she SCOLDS u, it is because she CARES for u"

..haha..i thnk it's sometimes true..but guys e idiot..πŸ˜†kya karein ab...πŸ˜›

true πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail

^abhi tak toh thik thi par apki post dekhte kaise react karun..haha..kidding.. πŸ˜†---Aap logo ki reaction main hi ye post ki kushi hey aur mere biπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

well....girls r nt always like this!!!esp as u said "when u luv her she tries to leave u"..I disagree..no...she luvs more then😳.---?? but ya thoda insecure feel karti hai gals as they dnt wana loose the guy & idiott guys thinks gals shak kar rahi he😑---dont call us idots plzzwe r smart,intelligent n lovable naπŸ˜ƒ
If she SCOLDS u, it is because she CARES for u" ..haha..i thnk it's sometimes true..but guys e idiot..πŸ˜†kya karein ab...πŸ˜›--
think abt boyzπŸ˜‰

Actually girls are the one who most of the time causes hurt to guys feelings. They cannot be trusted easily. The girls sometimes fails to understand that who will give her real love and always does wrong decision.

See The difference between Girl & boy.....
[1] You throw a little girl a ball, and it will probably hit her in the nose.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[2] You throw a little boy a ball, and he will try to catch it. Then it will hit him in the nose....
Boys can understand situation and others. But girls don't. They just look for what they need...😊
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^Idiottt, idioootttt n idiooottttttttttttttt..guys are IDIOT!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

guys never understand a girl's feeling..NEVERRR!!....😑..i guess guys can't be trusted easily..unke toh har dusre din new gf..season ke saath gfs change hote rehte hai n moreovr they r afraid of commitments...aur burai ki list yar bohut lambi hai..so rehne do..πŸ˜†

& girls are like sweet barbie dolls u knw..innocent & nice πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
-Believe- thumbnail

^Idiottt, idioootttt n idiooottttttttttttttt..guys are IDIOT!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†----------😑😑😑nooooooooπŸ˜•

guys never understand a girl's feeling..NEVERRR!!....😑,You people have any real feelings!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.i guess guys can't be trusted easily..unke toh har dusre din new gf..cos he keep the love..love never dies.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...kon hey wo badnazeeb ladkaa...!!? ek ko sambalna muskil hey...wo daily har ek koo kaise sambalegaa yaarπŸ˜†..season ke saath gfs change hote rehte hai n moreovr they r afraid of commitments...aur burai ki list yar bohut lambi hai..so rehne do..πŸ˜†--Muje buz ye kahana hey,if u look always a persons bhurai...then u can see burai only...try to look other side other side nahe tho πŸ˜†Try to love his Burayi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

& girls are like sweet barbie dolls u knw..innocent & nice πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰--I read smwhere divorced barbi dalls are costly now

Actuly boyz nahe thoo...aap log...make up karke faida kya....beauti parlor kyu jaayega...new fashion dress pahan key kisko dhikayegaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› hum log wo kushboo hey...wo saaso main bazz kar dil main uthar jaate hey!!!!....rahane dhooo list aur bi hey!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I completely agree with, Rinky, here!

I don't agree with most of the stuff written about girls at least not about me, I would like him to be outspoken and tell me what's in his heart... I don't like to be more intelligent and I wouldn't want a dumb boyfriend at all.

And I think the point about girls hurting guys more is not necessarily true.  I have seen guys ending relationships in a second and the girls crying over it for months. Although I recognize some girls are selfish too and they hurt guys but what you've said is really an over simplication of the matter.

And anyways generalizations are never completely right.  There are exceptions for almost anything.

Thanks for sharing!

-Mahi
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm, lets see if these aree truee :P

The problems with GIRLS

If u TREAT her nicely, she says u are IN LOVE with her; not nessecerily.
If u Don't, she says u are PROUD. HELL NO :P well not mee.
If u DRESS Nicely, she says u are trying to LURE him; naahh
If u Don't, she says u are from KAMPUNG. AHAH nope.
If u ARGUE with her, she says u are STUBBORN; SOMETIMES.. i mean SOME girls say dat but not alot.
If u keep QUIET, she says u have no BRAINS. ahahahaa πŸ˜† i think dats truee.
If u are SMARTER than her, she'll lose FACE; hmm, dunno bout dat.
If she's Smarter than u, she is GREAT. well it depends on da girl cuz some girls show off their smartness and some girl dont. so ye
If u don't Love her, she tries to POSSESS u; lol. this reminds me of a indian serial πŸ˜†
If u Love her, she will try to LEAVE u.(very true huh?) NOT EVEN. girls are MORE into relationships then guyss and half da time it's guys leaving da girl.
If u don't make love with her., she says u don't Love me; lol no. again, dats what MOST guy do im not saying ALL guys do this but most.
If u do!! she says u are CHEAP. lol iuno bout dat :P
If u tell her your PROBLEM, she says u are TROU BLESOME; not rellee.
If u don't, she says that u don't TRUST me. LOL yeaah dats truuee.
If u SCOLD her, than u are idiot; hmm...
If she SCOLDS u, it is because she CARES for u. yee
If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED; depends on what promise da guy brokee.
If she BREAKS his, she is FORCED to do so. ..
If u SMOKE, u are BAD boy; lol no not always. there are couple who both da guy AND girl smokee. like for ex me guys dat smoke are a TURN OFF.
If his father SMOKES, he is a GENTLEMENT. lol NO.
If u do WELL in your exams, she says it's LUCK; awwh, noo. dat means yur studied yur butt off.
If she does WELL, it's BRAINS. lol no.
If u HURT them, u are CRUEL; lol ye i agree wid dat :P
If she HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE!! & sooo hard to please!!!!!
hmm i doubt it.

loll, most of these arent truee. it's just a guy's POV and what they think girls aree..
some are truee i admit but not all :P lol and dont say im only saying dis cuz im a girl lol πŸ˜‰
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

I completely agree with, Rinky, here!

I don't agree with most of the stuff written about girls at least not about me,---ok good,girls never agree lolπŸ˜†  I would like him to be outspoken and tell me what's in his heart... I don't like to be more intelligent -how u find..any contest!?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›and I wouldn't want a dumb boyfriend at all.----------lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I think the point about girls hurting guys more is not necessarily true.  I have seen guys ending relationships in a second and the girls crying over it for months. Although I recognize some girls are selfish too and they hurt guys but what you've said is really an over simplication of the matter----If a girl stop relationship she need sympathy n 100s of reasons she can tell😊

And anyways generalizations are never completely right.  There are exceptions for almost anything.

Thanks for sharing!---Fact is factπŸ˜‰

-Mahi

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6