ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Daddy strongest

Real life drama hits soap star Ali Asgar as son suffers from second degree burns

Ali Asgar and Ali Akbar

Television actor Ali Asgar's elder son (yeah, he's the father of two kids) recently scalded himself at his residence. Little Ali Akbar has burnt his leg and is suffering from second degree burns. Says papa, "Ali wanted to have a bath. So he switched on the geyser but did not open the tap. So later, when he finally opened the tap, really hot water gushed out, scalding his leg."

Adds Ali, "I was busy with the shoot of Ghar Ki Baat Hai when I got a frantic call from home. While I rushed home, my family doctor was summoned and my son was treated. We aren't allowing him to attend school as he will be tempted to play. And that can be dangerous as his leg hasn't healed completely yet. We're being very careful."

We wonder how the comic actor is handling the small but tragic incident. To this he says, "See, my son thinks I'm his hero. I have to be very strong for him. Dads always have to be perfect for their kids and by being strong, I'm just keeping his trust in me intact."

We wish Ali Akbar speedy recovery.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r_ahmed_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Daddy strongest
20 Feb 2009, 0038 hrs IST, Runna Ashish Bhutda
    Email   Discuss  Share  Save   Text:
Real life drama hits soap star Ali Asgar as son suffers from second degree burns
Ali Asgar

Television actor Ali Asgar's elder son (yeah, he's the father of two kids) recently scalded himself at his residence. Little Ali Akbar has burnt his leg and is suffering from second degree burns. Says papa, "Ali wanted to have a bath. So he switched on the geyser but did not open the tap. So later, when he finally opened the tap, really hot water gushed out, scalding his leg."

Adds Ali, "I was busy with the shoot of Ghar Ki Baat Hai when I got a frantic call from home. While I rushed home, my family doctor was summoned and my son was treated. We aren't allowing him to attend school as he will be tempted to play. And that can be dangerous as his leg hasn't healed completely yet. We're being very careful."

We wonder how the comic actor is handling the small but tragic incident. To this he says, "See, my son thinks I'm his hero. I have to be very strong for him. Dads always have to be perfect for their kids and by being strong, I'm just keeping his trust in me intact."

We wish Ali Akbar speedy recovery.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Daddy-strongest/articleshow/4153644.cms