-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I felt extremely sad for Akshara..He just rejected her simply..without any reason..I guess it was really wrong..I guess later on..they will def. show him..when Akshara is married and happy..the way she cried today..really touched my heart..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaa Mansi even I felt so bad..Wanna know the reason behind the denial yaa
-Mansi- thumbnail
Im telling ya..he will def. come back later on the show. Im really expecting Karan to enter now. Just waiting.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i feel might be there's some other issue like shaurya marrying varsha . .... they might have thought of him getting married to thier daughter or somthing like that

y would they reject akshara or else?
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

yaar i feel might be there's some other issue like shaurya marrying varsha . .... they might have thought of him getting married to thier daughter or somthing like that

y would they reject akshara or else?

I think it could be one of the possible reason.
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think that he did give a reason but we didn't find out!!

when the matchmaker lady (can't think of her name right now) was speaking with her mother.. she was teling her something

i just want to find out WHY!!!

luv pri 

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even I wanna know the reason for the rejection. But I really hope the cause isn't because of ShaVa's love.

Whenever Varsha & Akshi went to go see Rituraj at the resort... Rituraj's mother was happy seeing Varsha as Shaurya's bride.

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You iknow.. i highly doubt that Shava will be the reason behind the break up!! i mean they are getting married so why would Rituraaj have problems with Shava!!

but then again.. when Akshara came back from listening to her mother's convo Varsha said "mai jeet gaye.." sounded a little suspicous nah!!!
hmm.. very confused.. let' hope that they clear out our misunderstanding soon!!
luv pri
vipashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that maybe Rituraj is probably more modern than he thought of Aksara. He might want more outgoing girl than Aksara.

Other possibility is that the parents probably thought why they get their son married to Aksara when her best friend has an affair with her brother. Like they said in previous episode, Shankaritai has suggested too, that Aksara hanging out with Varsha is not a good idea and so they show that.