ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Naaginn to be reborn

With nearly all big telly shows such as Kyunki, Kahaani and Dulhann taking generation leaps, Naaginn (Zee TV) too is ready speed up the clock.

"Yes, we are taking a leap," confirms lead actress Sayantani. "Except for me, Aroona ji and two others, the rest of the characters will no longer be a part of the show. There will be only new faces."

According to a source, "The show will be taking a leap of 25 years and all the current faces will no longer be there. Aroona Irani, Shayantani Ghosh, Khushi Dubey, Shahbaz Khan and Maninee De are the only regular characters who will be seen after the leap. This will happen sometime in March."

Playing her part 25 years older, is Sayantani comfortable donning grey hair and being made up as wrinkled?

"No!" exclaims the actress, "one thing I can assure you is that I won't be graying my hair for sure. The production people have told me this but I don't exactly know how it is going to happen. They're still deciding."

Sayantani reveals that Naagin will be reborn. She says, "As far as I know, as of now Amruta will die and will be reborn as her daughter. So, I'll be continuing that way. I won't be able to divulge any more details."

This will be the show's second leap, the first being when Amruta was shown in her childhood. This change will be introduced in March.

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/February/News_20090210_60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-indian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't want amrita to die...it would simply mean that evil would win......
and is kanishq going to be alive...??? i think if amrita is to die....kanishq should be alive...so that he can take care of amrita's daughter.....atleast she would have one support
remyrem1 thumbnail
kanishq better be alive. he is so hot lol.