Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sakshishiva
thanks guys for wishing me on my birthday.
Thanks for your vigilance, Atina. The message on the previous page was indeed by Sivaa. I can vouch for that as I was the one who told him to check out this page.
Sivaa, btw, spells his name as Saakshi Sivaa (no "h" in Sivaa). The one who signed in as sakshishiva is clearly an imposter.
Thank You for the clarification Bonheur. I tried calling the number given but unable to get through. Any other way i can contact him? Can you ask him to come here please? thanking you so much Bonheur. I like his acting and never missed any of his serial or movie.