+.::.+ KDMHMD Chatties Ka Desh 8 +.::.+

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
#1

Welcome KDMHMDains.

Thread # 8!...Haha...in 3 days...not bad!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
We chat ALOT..I know and mostly about guys...I know that too so lets chat AGAIN...

Lets GET to it...SMAKRS!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

To, kya bolti tu? Start karna ya nahin?๐Ÿ˜†

And by the way, we all know that I am gonna open my Dildar Guru Shifali Ki Dil Ki Medicine Ki Classes soon, so any suggests are welcome!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But but but, before we start, its RULES time๐Ÿ˜ญ..I know we LOVE Rules, but I know, its hard to make up Rules for such chatties๐Ÿ˜† So the hard work is for both of us.
    No spamming, well, spamming is allowed๐Ÿ˜ณ but NOT too far
    Please be nice and include all members
    Do NOT instigate fights, if found doing so, than...actions WILL be taken.
    NO FOUL Language allowed
  • No fighting

Previous threads:

This thread is to talk about ANYTHING...ANYTHING...ANYTHING!
~KDMHMD Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

997

Views

28k

Users

19

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
#2
OMG- Already an eighth one!!!!!!! *shocked* Happy Chatting Guys!!!! xxxxxxxxx
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
#3
^Yes. You guys will finish that in no time. And I gotta go soon so tot why not give you a surprise?
3M6KLX6WECSSREKD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
Heh yea thanks shifs... Shabz should stayed on juss a lil longer. She coulda been here with us then. *sigh* Oh weell..
~Rinki~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#5
^ wht u did with vikki! *bangs head on desk* say u were lying
3M6KLX6WECSSREKD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#6
Go read what I said, you worry-wart. ๐Ÿคฃ Do you really think Vikki would ever cry? ...Infront of me atleast?
~Rinki~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#7
well duh he wnt cry! he's a guy *rolls eyes* being all manly and stuff...but still the fact tht u made him read tht is embarassing enough
3M6KLX6WECSSREKD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#8
Well to bad, already made him read it. *sticks tongue out* I think he's brewing up a comeback, but will prolly forget about it by tomorrow. ๐Ÿคฃ
~Rinki~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#9
^^ hope he forgets...even if he doesn't not like he can hurt me, haha
rainydays. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#10
How come no one told me to come here...
I'm hungry
Kimz check PM =)

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".