sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

I am really confused and I ought to tell you, curious readers that the suspense continues even after the leap. My head is going for a toss after seeing today's episode. I am thinking about umpteen number of possibilities asto what might have happened before the leap.

The episode today begins with a 18 year leap forward.

A girl is shown calling Astha Hospital. The voice is similar to Simran's voice. But the girl looks very young. The recepitonist at Astha Hospital picks up. The girl asks for Dr. Sidhant Avasthi. The call is transferred to Sidhant. He is a young lad, lean fellow. When he answers, nobody talks. He then asks the receptionist who called just now. The receptionist tells him that it was Dr. Simran. Sidhant says he will call her. He tries, but the mobile is not reachable.

A girl is shown driving a bike, with helmet on the head. She looks like a young girl. She is driving pretty fast. She enters Astha Hospital premises and speeds her vehicle towards a car parked in front and suddenly, she cannot control the speed and hits the back light of the car. The security rushes to the spot and tells her, again you did this didi. The girl still having the helmet on the head, says not to tell anyone about this. The security then calls Siddhant and tells him that someone has hit his car light. He is frustrated and comes out. He sees the car damaged and the backlight broken. He is angry and asks the security who did it? The security says he does not know , but is seeing a bike that is parked at a distance. Siddhant sees this and says oh no, again she has done this, i should definitely complain to Simran Aunty about this. He then rushes to Simran's cabin,  where a lady is sitting in the chair, the chair turned opposite direction to the entrance. So Sidhant can see only the back of the lady. He tells her that Astha has gone very bad and she has again hit his car and broken the light. Just 14 days back, she had done this and now she has damaged his car again. He says aunty, please tell her. The girl gives him a letter and asks him to sign it. He sees it, it is his resignation letter. The lady says if you don't like my Astha, then you better resign the job. Sidhant says Aunty, you cannot do this, suddenly he gets a doubt and goes near the chair to see the lady's face. He turns the chair to his side. A young girl is seated wearing a mask. She removes the mask and says its me, AStha. The girl is wearing jeans and looks really smart. Sidhant says its you, you have not changed at all. She says sorry Sonu. Sidhant tells her not to call him Sonu, she has to call him Sidhant. Then Sidhant tells her that he is going to complain to Aunty about her. Let her come, he says. Astha says mama is not coming today. He says i will call her at her place. Astha says she is not at home, and is busy. Sidhant then asks her where she is. Astha says you forgot, today is Mama and Papa's wedding Anniversary. So mama is in the temple. Sidhant then remembers it. Astha asks Sidhant how much money it will cost him for today's hit on his car? Sidhant gets angry and rushes towards her. She runs around, she tries to run away from him. Siddhant tries to catch her and they have a funny moment there.

The next scene, they show a temple. The priest is performing the puja and Simran is sitting on the floor and praying. She is wearing a blue sari with a sleeveless blouse and looks quite aged. The priest comes to her and gives her the prasad, she then gives a cover to the priest, which the priest keeps under the God's leg and gives it to Simran along with flowers. She accepts it and looks very sad. She then walks out of the temple, looking very lonely and sad.

Next scene shows Abhi's parents. They have grown very old. Abhi's father has become compleately deaf and is operating the tv remote . He has kept maximum volume in the tv , but is saying volume is not coming. Abhi's mother can't take the loud noise and comes there and asks him to wear the machine and takes the remote and reduces the volume. He then wears his hearing aid. The door bell rings and Abhi's father who can now hear, asks her to open the door. She looks angry and tells him that it must be Simran. She opens the door. It is Simran. She seeks Abhi's mother's blessings. She comes to Abhi's father and seeks his blessings too. She sits down. Abhi's father is screaming at her and asking her why she is late. He then asks his wife to give Simran the gift. Abhi's mother gives a cover to Simran. She says thanks. Simran asks Abhi's mother when they are going to Nasik. Abhi's mother says they are going next week. Simran then hands over a packet to Abhi's mother and says this is for Radhaji. Abhi's mother says  nobody can do so much for others. Still, even after 18 years, Radhaji is upset with you. I want to tell her the reality and its bcos of you that she is alive today. Simran tells her not to tell Radhaji anything. Simran says Radhaji is correct and she is not upset with her behaviour. Simran says i am feeling hungry and want to eat. She asks Abhi's mother what she has made. Abhi's mother says everything is ready and gets up. Just then, Abhi's father screams at her saying serve food. Simran calms him odwn and talks loudly to him that mama is serving food. He then asks her how her hospital is. Simran says it going well after Siddhant has come. Hesays AStha will soon become a doctor and help her. Simran says AStha has already failed in the medical entrance once. But she is very confident that she can make it and wants to be a docter like me. Abhi's father asks Simran why not tell the truth to AStha? Simran says AStha is so cheerful and full of life that she does not want to break the news to her now. Abhi's mother intervenes and says when everything is going fine, why tell Astha? Abhi's mother calls them to the table to eat. Abhi's father, without hearing, screams that he wants food. They both laugh at him and Simran takes him to the table.

Next scene is Astha's college. Astha is sitting in the steps with her friends. She is telling her friend that she has gone lean and needs some vitamins and other medicines. Her friend tells AStha not to do this kind of boasting before becoming a doctor. Astha very proudly says she has her mother's genes in her. She has seen her in the hospital , attending patients and she knows everything. Its just that she has to get the degree. Her friends make fun of her. Aastha asks her friends that they have to go to see Shahid's movie. They all start to go. Her friend asks her whether she has taken her mother's permission. She says that her mother does not stop her from doing anything. It is Sidhant who always keeps track of her and wants her to be at home before he comes home.

Simran is in a Tata car showroom and is seeing a Sumo Vista. She sees the entire car and tells the incharge there that she will take the same model but wants a black colour. He says they have no stck now. Simran says she wants it on a particular date and that the car should be in the name of Sidhant Avasthi.

Sidhant is in the hospital checking a patient. He is scolding the man that he has come very late from the village and sohuld have come beofre. He asks the man to show him his X-ray reports. The person takes out the reports and gives. He sees the newspaper and and asks the person to give the paper. He reads the paper and there is the article written by Simran. It has Urmila's photo on it and the heading says Waiting for your return: Dr. Simran.

Simran comes home. Shaguna is sitting worried. Simran asks her what the reason is. Shaguna says Mr. Mathur, he is sitting in your room and is worried as usual. He is not eating. Simran smiles and says once a year, papa fasts. She asks Shaguna where Astha is. Shaugna says don't ask me about baby. She has not time to return , eat and she is responsible for spoiling AStha. Simran smiles ans says she is a kid and it is her young days. Simran enters her room. Her father is sitting seeing an album. The album has photos of Rashmi's wedding. Simran asks him why he is trubling himself? He says she knows the answer, why then ask? SAurabh then lifts his head up. He looks very old. He tells her that she has been lying for the past 18 years. How long? he asks. Simran says her lies have now become life's truth. Shaguna says the food is ready. So they go to the table. SAurabh asks where Astha is. Then he tells her that this girl has no time to do things and he is tired of her.

They are all having dinner when Siddhant comes. He asks her why after 4 years his mother's news has come in the paper. Simran tells him that every 6 months, shr gives this in the paper. He asks her whether she still has hopes of finding her. She says yes and they both hug. He then sits for food. Simran asks him where is AStha? He tells her that when he talked to her, she said she will be home in 1 hour. He calls AStha. Her phone rings and she deos not pick up. He tells Simran thet she speeds with her bike and hit his car again. He says she is a brat. Shaguna laughs at this. Simran too laughs and tells Sidhant that he has taken AStha's responsibility and so he has to worry.

Astha is driving her bike in the road with her friend sitting with her. She is speeding and her friend asks her to go slow. Her phone keeps on ringing. Astha says its Sidhant and she has to rush. She then drops her friens and again speeds. She hits against a car, skids and while falling, hits a lady who is walking on the raod. The lady falls down, her elbow hurt badly. The lady is Urmila. Astha sees her and is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sree...

Wow....really it is very confusing.

What happened to rashmi and pranay and what is Mathur saying?

Where is Abhi?

too many questions right???

sukh thumbnail

πŸ˜›thanks a lot for a wondrful update.

rouble thumbnail

thanks for the update sree!

i think simran is pretending that she is married to abhi coz of aastha. i think she never got married to him.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•........................................

I'm sorry if i look more than a little depressed and confused.....

Hats off to u Arti for making sense of this and still coming up with a such a loveely update......

HugabbleJaan thumbnail

Sree_20 - Thank you for great update. Keep up the good work. πŸ‘

Surely, We in USA are behind few weeks and can't wait to see the leap episodes. Though, just like everyone lots of confusion and lot to be explain still needed. But, in time I assume it will be all resolved.

Any Idea Where Is Aastha & Who Will Play Her Character? I'm Sure They Would Need To Get Someone Very Pretty. πŸ˜ƒ What U All Say?

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot sree for the update. i agree its very confusing and so many unanswered questions. but after reading the update i am pretty sure that abhi and simran arent married and she took up that name just to raise astha and give her father's name as someone said. But what happenned to Rashmi and Pranay? Why did urmila vanish? hmm we just need to wait for ajay sinha to open up one after the other queries πŸ˜†

richakang thumbnail
wow lots of questions wonder wat happened to everyone??????????? thanks for the update sree
jas thumbnail

thanks! Sree

i am confusedπŸ˜•

perrymanku thumbnail

Man this is getting strange and confusing.  Only two things could have happened:

1. Abhi has died

2. He ran away after reading Neha diary but Simran has told Astha they are  married

He will prob come back though somewehre.

And where are rashmi and pranay, Manas, Dr Brian and Janet

Anyone know if they do get married  what about the new title pics is Abhi in any of them