UCV5AESM3XCLDZRZ thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1
Wikipedia - the free encyclopedia.

So I googled Shamu yesterday and I found that there's a tiny paragraph of him on Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamit_Tyagi.

It's tiny, and it needs information, so since any person can go edit Wikipedia, someone right here can do it. Go ahead and add in your info on our Shamit. I bet they have articles on other contestants too, I just haven't checked - and even if they don't, you can add your own!

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

5.1k

Users

9

Frequent Posters

UCV5AESM3XCLDZRZ thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
Edit: HEY - the WHOLE FG is on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fame_Gurukul. And it's a whole article. Lol.
sweet_si_anu thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
lol! yeah i saw qazi there long back ago!!
IDYWKS274BDXEXS4 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
awww thanx rashmuUUu!!!!! 😛
ABGWGAHK7QIPP5GI thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5
thank u sooooo much, rashu... 😃 😃 😃

i will add info. on him asap 😳 😳 😳
VLE6FDEJG6PQXCWL thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#6
yeah diksha... that's great... i guess the only person who noes him best is you...
NJAP55U3E4AJJWFW thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#7
i did the qazi touqeer one...lol i added a lot! basically alll of it!
XY76PFDGQHLJ7JQS thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#8
Yes Rashmi i had seen it already
UCV5AESM3XCLDZRZ thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#9
Great job, Anu! The article is really nice now 😊

Dikshu, hun, add some stuff on Shamz 😛
ABGWGAHK7QIPP5GI thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#10
I am Rashi...bt, i need help

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".