Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Surkilla
Jo dikhta hai vo hota nai hai aur jo nai dikhta hai vo ho bhi sakta hai😆Jokes aside Summerjee indeed is the nicest member I acme across and I know he will digest my PJs😳 the same way a horsee digests lots of chanas😆
Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali
thanx sonpan..!!keep visiting tis forum regularly...ur missing at times...!!
Originally posted by: khoobsoorat
cal-gal you are so sweet , since the day I joined, u have not only supported me but also voted for me thank u so much.
To the rest "Yeh mera PEHLA hi janum hai" kyoonke main kisi serial ya film ki heroine ya vamp nahin hoon 😊 I am an ordinary girl jis ke liye aik janum hi bauhat hai.
😊
Originally posted by: khoobsoorat
cal-gal you are so sweet , since the day I joined, u have not only supported me but also voted for me thank u so much.
To the rest "Yeh mera PEHLA hi janum hai" kyoonke main kisi serial ya film ki heroine ya vamp nahin hoon 😊 I am an ordinary girl jis ke liye aik janum hi bauhat hai.
😊
Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali
i agree with u...!!![YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRiUV9D6BN4[/YOUTUBE] 😳
Thanks did not know horsee luv channas.Thought they also had a sweet tooth like me.😆
Nazia...u're a very mischievous girl...!!!🤣🤣🤣