Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07
angel!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 since Munee didn't vote ..u r man lost is that what u meant? 😆 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07
angel!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 since Munee didn't vote ..u r man lost is that what u meant? 😆 😆
yep vasu,that's what I meant😆Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07
angel!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 since Munee didn't vote ..u r man lost is that what u meant? 😆 😆
Yupppppppppppi Rajeev won an award! 🥳
Originally posted by: blind horizon
Haan chanda merey eik vote sey hii to duniya badal jaani thi Shaabir ki.... 😆😆😆 though I did vote....
Originally posted by: blind horizon
Haan chanda merey eik vote sey hii to duniya badal jaani thi Shaabir ki.... 😆😆😆 though I did vote....
Originally posted by: angel's life
yep vasu,that's what I meant😆
@munee,I see but then what is the point of asking ppl to vote?
Originally posted by: (**sia**)
🤣 munee...dont worry next time...u dnt vote and lets c what happens😉😆 (PS: du vote for him😃)
east or west SHABBIR is the besht😃
Originally posted by: blind horizon
I did vote for him one as I do not believe in dishonesty so didn't form multiple id's and vote a million times. I know he's the best if the world doesn't it's their loss. Yes he is the best.
congratulations to all the winners!!