Originally posted by: shikharmaan
Oh this is a cool post!
I want him back cos cos ...i wanna see his unbuttoned shirt lol and his soft silky non teli hair lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: shikharmaan
Oh this is a cool post!
I want him back cos cos ...i wanna see his unbuttoned shirt lol and his soft silky non teli hair lol
Originally posted by: cool_pak
We have watched suri before.
Or suri type boys .
But armaan is only one.
I want ammy back.
Awesome topic.
Originally posted by: karan_sukirti
thanks and yes even i want ammy back ASAPthanks a lot dear for the comment
i want ammy bak in his normal look coz he looks realli cool in his cool ammy image..