shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I think we can now finally and truly say that Kya Dil Mein Hai is over, finished, kaput, fi nito, tata, goodbye!

We had Ekta interview and now Aamir has also done one: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3893

He is on a break and has no acting projects new or OLD.

So fare thee well Kya Dil Mein Hai- thank you for 69 interesting episodes and 30 lousy ones (except  for the RaKun healing moment- remember the burnt  hand-ah those were the days)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdmhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shasha I was thinking the same thing when I read the article.
He didn't mention anything about a pending project with Kya dil mein Hai. He had previously said that he had around 10-12 days or so left to shoot for Kdmh but this time he didn't mention anything:(

I'm so disappointed at 9xtv. It's been so long and still there is no confirmation or statement from the channel about the fate of their shows or  the channel itself. They have left all of us viewers hanging.
If the channel is closing down they should simply say so!

At this point I don't have much expectations from Kya dil mein hai even if it does return since we know that then a leap will take place and Aamir will be out.
It so sad that the show that started out so great ended up in a disaster.
I hope that Ekta has learned her lesson and does not make the same mistakes in the new plot after the leap if it would take place.
cheeni01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is so rude, how can they just leave is hangin?🤬
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wat is all this
frm how long we have been waiting 4 the fresh n now if they end the show suddenly how will the fans of the shows feel

now that some other shows of ekta r in the same way
they didn't air kasturi also this week
if all the good show end like this , how would the fans feel' y dont thinkof us
-farah- thumbnail
Dudes, guess what? this show is finally over.
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys dont lose the hope and nothing is confirmed liek KDMh is getting closed soo just chill swetys! i am sure it well come back very soon 9x is launching a new show in a few weeks so i think we well get KDMh back very soon!

BE POSITIVE AND PRAY THAT WE GET IT BACK SOOON!

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys nothing is confirmed like KDMh is getting closed so dont lose the hope and 9x is launching  a new show in a few weeks so i think we well get KDMH back very soon!

THINK POSITIVE & PRAY THAT WE GET IT BACK!!!