Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: kavya_luvseizy
I felt the way everybody treated Nupur yesterday (especially Mayank 😡😡 ) was so unfair! Just because she is very bubbly, jovial and acts tough on the outside, it does not mean that she is not sensitive or does not feel bad when she is neglected! I seriously hope now that Nupur gets a HOT looking admirer now who showers her with so much love and attention and make Mayu repent every single second for having missed out on her- I mean EVERY SINGLE SECOND 😡😡.
me too, but monday's episode will surely involve Nupur!!!don't worry!!
ynaiita
even i feel that everyone takes nupur for granted
if she is fun loving it seriously doesnot mean that she dont have a heart to feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!