sanober. thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 years ago
#1


No child's play

Benaf in Ba Bahu Aur Baby…Popular appeal
Benaf in Ba Bahu Aur Baby…Popular appeal.

SHE might be the baby of the show but if her fan following is anything to go by, then Benaf Dadachanji could give many seniors a run for their popularity.

The Baby of Baa, Bahoo Aur Baby on Star Plus, Benaf says she's having a whale of a time doing the wacky serial that's notching high TRPs. "I've never done a portfolio nor have I made the rounds of studios. Work has just come to me," says the beaming teenager.

For those who don't know, Benaf is no stranger to the glamworld. In 1996, she won the Best Child Artiste Award in the International Children Film Festival in Hyderabad for her performance in the Hindi film Halo. Besides, she's been a star of a number of ad films including Parle-G, Hajmola and Sony and has done cameos in serials like Hello Dolly and Remix.

What if she'd not been on TV? " Then I'd be in films," says Benaf without a pause. " I've already worked in Chinagate and Nazrana but I am not signing any which roles that come my way. I want to do just intense performances."

bye n enjoyyyyyyyy it

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

874

Users

2

Frequent Posters

SalK thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
Thanks for the article. i think benaf acts really well and naturally. 😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".